Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Versailles, IN
My dogs seem to love the flavor of this filling. They will spend hours making sure they get every last bit out.
Purchased at: PetSmart
A great learning reward for my dogs. They see the can and get excited cause they know what it is. Price is ok.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a beef lover 😊 Kong is the best stuff for dogs your dog are going to fall in love with king stuff❤️
Fulshear , TX
Our lab loves this stuff! She literally attacks it as soon as we hand her the stuffed toy!! It’s a must have!
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog personally didn't like the flavor but that might be because she is very picky on what she eats hahaha
San Antonio
my dog loves the flavor and it’s easy to put in her kong toy! it doesn’t irritate my dogs sensitive stomach.
London
Yes my dog liked the taste so she didn’t get me any trouble about taking it. I also liked the price on it.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product! Totally worth the price. . Would maybe buy again. Offered at a lot of retailers in my area.
Grandville
Bella loved it! She enjoys finding the treat hidden in her toys. Also, great for giving medicine as well.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It defiantly gets his brain working. He is very food driven so this has helped tremendously with training