Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
Chula Vista
My dogs absolutely loved this product and to crazy whenever they smell it. I’ve repurchased it multiple times and recommended it to other friends with dogs
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pupper seems to love the taste. The packaging makes it easy to store after using on a toy. For me consistency isn’t bad, not too sticky and doesn’t stain.
Chicago
My dog absolutely loves this. I put it into his Kong toy and he’ll try to get every last bit of it. If it dries up in the you the dishwasher will get it
What's not to love?! My dog love it and this keeps her busy and engaged rather than tossing a treat she chomps up and them immediately looks for another.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pups seemed to love it and it was very convenient! Ultimately, I did not purchase it again. They love peanut butter just the same and it’s way cheaper!
Vardaman
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of there favorite is the beef flavor which I place in a long toy and they will find the toy just to get the amazing beef flavor which they love...
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not worth the money. So expensive for such little product. Maybe for a chihuahua size kong but anything larger is a waste of money to fill with this
Sandy springs, Georgia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This mini beef and lives inside the king ball will keep your dogs entertain for hours. It keeps mine busy and out take her energy out. She loves it.
costa mesa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs favorite! He loves this stuff. I fill all of his toys with this and he can’t keep his paws off of them! He’s a 3 yo German shep/rottie mix.
Great idea, however for the size kong i use which is large, the size of this tube is rather pricey and will only fully fill the king about twice.