Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
London
Yes my dog liked the taste so she didn’t get me any trouble about taking it. I also liked the price on it.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product! Totally worth the price. . Would maybe buy again. Offered at a lot of retailers in my area.
Grandville
Bella loved it! She enjoys finding the treat hidden in her toys. Also, great for giving medicine as well.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It defiantly gets his brain working. He is very food driven so this has helped tremendously with training
Albany, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky dog loves this flavor! Easier to use and add to a kong than peanut butter straight from the jar
Stedman
My dog devoured it then begged for more. It didn't have the best smell but she definitely didn't mind.
This product was go good. My dogs love it so much. Really met my expectaions!! Totally worth the money.
Duncan, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog would go CRAZY for the inside filling of the Kong’s. Was very pleased with the product overall.
Asheboro, NC
Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver uploaded by Monica C.
She loves it! Even gets sad when we miss a day of her getting her treat. Highly recommend this product.
Nottingham, PA
This product is terrible and it smells terrible as well. It is the worst thing ever made for an animal.