Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver

by KONG

KOG1215: Features: -Dog treat-Perfect for use with kong toys-Long nozzle for mess-free stuffing-Capacity: 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong StuffN Mini Beef & Liver!
San Diego, CA
The scent is so irresistible to dogs so stuffing this in your Kong or other chew tow will make that chew toy the focus of your pooch’s attention. It is easy to squirt in the toy but it is pricey so probably won’t buy it again. You can stuff the toy with cheese or peanut butter instead.
Dog / Large
Austell, GA
Both of our dogs love this so much! We always sneak this into their kongs. Our smaller dog always give a hard time when taking her flea meds monthly so we always sneak it in the peanut butter. Usually you can get it cheaper with petco rewards
Dog / Small, Medium
NC
My Bully Roxy Loved it so much when I open the cupboard where I keep it she goes crazy. She loves the flavor and plays with the Kong for hours when I put this in. She is a power chewer and this is one of the few things that satisfies her need to chew. would highly recommend the classic Kong with any flavor inside.
Dog / Medium
Denver
My dogs love having this put into their kong toys. It keeps them entertained for long periods of time. They also love the flavor. It is much easier to use the standard peanut butter and varies the flavors that they are exposed to so that they don't get bored with it.
Dog / Small, Medium, Large
Rio Rico
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Product had a good review from our dog Lucy. She is a terrier who is very active so she burns a lot of calories. Keeps her entertained for hours while I am at work. Will keep buying this product.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small, Medium, Large
Bought this to put in my puppy's Kong toy that he loves.  He would not touch his toy until I washed it.  I tried to give it to him on my finger and he would not touch it.  I gave it to a friend for her dogs - one liked it and the other would not touch it at all.
Milton, GA
Our dog trainer told us that dogs absolutely love liver. It’s one of the top treats you can give a dog. It is so true. When we were training our dog to come back to us when we called her, we used this stuff as a treat. It was crucial in getting her to return the minute we called her. It also works great inside one of the Kong toys. It’s a staple in our house.
Dog / Large
Portland, OR
My dogs love this stuff. They seriously go crazy for it. The only thing is it doesn’t last that long in my house. It smells horrible but the doggies enjoy it so I deal with the smell. I like putting it in the Kong then freezing it so it’s not as messy when they eat it.
Dog / Small
Ohio
My dog loves this so much. I use it in my fingers for training him to walk by my side. He licks a little but as we walk and it teaches him to stay right next to me and not pull ahead. Also great squirted inside a king toy and frozen.
Orange
My dog seems to really enjoy this. The only downfall is it’s kind of expensive when you can just put organic peanut butter in instead. Plus it’s messy but so is peanut butter so? I would not buy again