Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesKONG
Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce

KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce

by KONG

What is this product? How is it used and what are the ingredients? My dogs are big eaters so to treat them we have to find products that last awhile. KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce
How long does this keep your dog entertained KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce?
Do you prefer to order through chewy or amazon? Perhaps another avenue?
Start your review of KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Council Bluffs
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the idea of this. To fill the Kong toys with this to give the dogs something to do. But when I used this and the peanut butter and cheese flavor it caused my dogs to have runny poop so I stop using it.
Jasper, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My four Huskies love this stuff, it's like doggy crack to them. They will spend hours licking every single drop from their Kong toys. They really enjoy it frozen in the summer. It's also great to put a little on a window and distract them long enough to get their nails clipped.
OMAHA, NE
Easy to dispense bottle. Does get a little sticky after a while. Make sure to keep the nozzle clean. I have only used it in long approved chew toys.
Beaufort, SC
My dogs love this stuff! I always put it in the Kong’s when leaving the house to keep them busy and they don’t even realize I am leaving which is a bonus! This makes for a great treat especially when you freeze the day before!
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce uploaded by Melanie C.
Our dog has a bunch of GI issues and can't eat hardly any of the treats we've tried with her. Surprisingly, the liver easy treat paste from Kong doesn't upset her tummy at all (in moderation, of course). Being able to give our girl anything other than her prescription food is so wonderful, and she loves the flavor, too. Ruby gives this a 10/10!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
My dogs go crazy over this stuff. Just put it in the kong ball and they will go crazy licking and sniffing it. Hours of contentment 🐾
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
This Kong Stuff n Easy Treat makes giving your dog a treat so easy! Especially if paired with the Kong Toys tat you can fill up with this tasty treat. Or you can let them lick it off your finger. Dogs love it!!
Ypsilanti, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazy over this stuff. He loves it! I like buying it because it’s a brand I trust and I know my Maltese will enjoy it!
Murray
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce uploaded by Kylie K.
My dog absolutely loves this kong spray I use it every so often when she gets treats! I would recommend this to anyone who has dogs that love Kong’s and their treats
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup goes CRAZY for this. We have a liver scented one, and I believe there was peanut butter too. We spray it inside our Kong’s for a longer lasting treat he has to work for to get. I absolutely recommend this. It works just like spray cheese or whipped cream-super easy to use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
McDonald
il y a 7 mois
Danielle M. il y a 7 mois
We have frozen ours before giving it to the pups and it can be an hour or more they are occupied. It depends on the day as well per dog but generally it keeps them occupied for a while!