KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce uploaded by Crystal S.KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce uploaded by Chelsea H.KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce uploaded by Shelby B.

BY KONG

Pamela H.
So I love the idea of the long filler... but unfortunately it upset my dog's stomach too much. He has a lot of digestive issues and this was just too much for him.... now if they make a natural sweet potato version I would have to stock up on it... getting this stuff inside the toy is easy and quick... so much better than filling the Kong Ultra King Kong Dog Toy with regular sweet potatoes mash. But in out house that is what it calls for unfortunately.
Shawn P.
Blaine
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the peanut butter flavored one squeezed in the small rubber toy I have also inserted a small Kong cookie treat in with this . She absolutely loves it! She would look forward to it. When I first got her I would give her one in her kennel so she could be occupied. One day she went in and out of the kennel so I knew she was ready for her special treat!! So cute!
Kimberly D.
Knoxville
They like the flavor. But it’s a little on the messy side.  I don’t get it for them often.  Mostly stick to regular treats. It’s a good price. A little high for me but I have 5 dogs so.  It can be a little messy especially if you put it in the toys. Yes I would recommend. The dogs have fun getting it. It’s like cheese wiz for dogs
Damon W.
Richwood
Good product my dog loves it when I put it inside of his Kong toys but for the price I feel there could be more product. My dog is a large breed about 90 lbs and he uses the extra large Kong toys so after 2 treats the can is empty. My dog enjoys it I just wish there was more product or the price was cheaper.
Chelsea H.
Laredo
Easy to put into my fur baby’s kong toy just spray and stuff. He loves the peanut butter flavor spray. Having a a hyper dog like boxer I needed something that would last and keep him entertained!KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat, 8-Ounce
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
My dogs LOVEEEE these things! Especially the puppy formula. (Light blue can/top?) we tried it once not knowing how they’d react. But they love it. We squeeze some into a rubber Kong bone we bought and it’s a nice treat for them, once they figure out how to get the treat. Keeps them entertained
kellie w.
383 islander street
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this in peanut butter flavor. I'm not sure in peanut butter flavor though as it's worth it as peanut butter itself is inexpensive just check the ingredients to ensure no xylitol or other toxins.
christina b.
My dog, Myles, really loves this product. He is part Australian shepherd and is very hyper and needs constant tasks to occupy his time or he’ll be nipping people. The only negative I can say is that the cost for this is a bit pricey. Otherwise it’s a staple in our house.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this a few years ago. My dogs seemed to like it, which was great, but sometimes it would leak out and get on the carpet. If they chew it in their cage or tile floor, I would recommend it. I would probably buy it again now that I have hardwood floors.
Ally G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The easy treat is super convenient to just squirt in my pups Kong and keep her entertained for a while but for the price and how much you actually get out of the can I find it easier and cheaper to just buy actual treats and peanut butter to stuff myself.