BY KONG

Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
My dog loves the Kong Toys, However, I do not think the fillings are the best. I prefer to put natural peanut butter in the Kong toMy dog enjoys her kong filled with peanut butter. I gave the Kong filling a try & she enjoyed the change.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
My dog loves the Kong Toys, However, I do not think the fillings are the best. I prefer to put natural peanut butter in the Kong toys for my dog.
Talon V.
Edmonton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's empty calories, candy for your dog.

The pluses are that it's easy.. But you can just put peanutbutter in a zip lock bag, snip the tip and that is easier, cheaper and healthier for your pup.
Marina G.
You can get Kong toys in different sizes for different dogs which is great. I have a Labrador which obviously loves food and this was a great treat, as i trained her. Also great material so doesn’t fall apart. Kong Classic Rubber Dog Toy
J G.