BY KONG

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Specifically shaped to fit your dog s kong toys and keep them busy and content. Also works great for training or as a tasty anytime treat. Ingredients: Made With All Natural Ingredients. Contains No Peanut Allergens. Size: 11 Ounce. see more...

• Are these okay to use with a puppy? Is this a better snac...1 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx*
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a toy that my extreme chewer couldn’t destroy immediately so that was a good thing. The problem was she was quickly able to get the peanut butter biscuits out and once she figured that out she wasn’t interested in the Kong anymore. I think if I had just used the empty Kong, she would still be chewing on it!
Angela V.
Saugus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky dog loves these and keep her entertained for hours! They fit perfectly into the kong toys and are an easy treat to stuff in. I would recommend these for any pet that is tough on toys to keep the busy!
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These stuff Kong balls are alot of fun but even when it's not stuffed this is our labs favorite ball. These do bounce pretty high and very strong toy for those dogs who like to chew easily through toys.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. I put it with him in the crate and he stays busy for a hour or 2. It’s a great product that me and my dogs love. And they seem to taste good by the way he goes at that bad boy. Lol
Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these!! I stuff them in his toy and he goes crazy. It’s great when I have company over because It keeps him busy and distracted. They also don’t smell bad and stink up the house like some other treats do.
Purple B.
My chihuahua loves the Kong treats when she was a young puppy and used to take her long time to figure out how to get the tree outside now she's pretty much an expert
Nadia J.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
High quality! It doesn’t rip and is very strong! It comes with the little treats to put inside of it too! I think the price is worth it since it doesn’t rip or tear apart! I’m sure any dog can use this but I have a big dog that uses this toy so I definitely recommend!
Ruth O.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it. I fill up up with peanut butter and she will just stay with it for hours. It pretty much indistructible. My dog is a lab/German Shepherd mix and she destroys toys very easily. Her Kong has last her 3 years and counting.
Jada T.
I got this in the size extra small for my Lil baby Oliver. When we got him the weighed two pounds. He was pure adorableness. I got this toy and the spray peanut butter and he loves it so much. The only bad part is it’s easy to lose track of
Jamie M.
These are OK treats, not great. My dog likes them but I feel that they’re not the most healthy treats. Also, they don’t keep him entertained when putting them in the Kong toy like I expected. Also, they’re quite expensive. Won’t purchase again.
Della B.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these okay to use with a puppy? Is this a better snack/treat to put into the kong compared to that kong treat spray?

back