BY KONG #74 in Dog Toys

Treat your dog to exercise, with the Kong Stuff-A-Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy. Exercise is important for your dog to live a long and healthy life, now you can give your dog exercise they need and reward throughout play with the Kong Stuff-A-Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy. Not only is the Kong Stuff-A-Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy great for exercise it is also effective in cleaning teeth and massaging your dogs gums. You'll never feel guilty giving your dog a treat again when using the Kong Stuff-A-Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy. see more...

• How long does this keep your dog entertained?1 Answers
  • Are these easy to chew through? My dog is a chewer. 1 Answers
  • What type of food can be put inside the toy?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
This is a perfect dog toy, but what can I say, it's a Kong! The ball works essentially the same as the regular Kong except that it has a hole at both ends. I've used the Kong snacks with it before, but I usually just buy bulk snacks from the pet store that will fit inside. Perfect to use when you want to give your dog a great or even better when you need to keep her busy. I sometimes even add a bit of peanut butter to keep her busy a bit longer. And easy to clean!!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
My little Princess love this Kong stuff ball toy she play with it and I get to exercise her at the same time
She get a treat and clean her gums all at once it was better than I hoped for not expensive she get so much joy out of it .Tail want stop wagging I bought one to take to a doggie party
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
My dog loves this toy! the secret treats inside are such a good way to keep her occupied for hours! its her favorite one and i really just love how quiet the house becomes once i give it to her! such a brilliant idea and its not loud at all which is also a plus
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
My dog DESTROYS toys of all kinds and this is the only thing that stands a chance against her. It's a super strong rubber that she can gnaw on for hours without shredding. We'll load it with treats or peanut butter to give her a little activity.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this toy! It's a great way for him to do some exercise & be rewarded with a treat. He's a bit overweight so it's good for him to work for his snack. The toy is very durable & is still in great shape
Elisabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert
This really keeps my dog entertained. I love it because I can get more stuff done while the puppy plays with his kong!
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Pet Lover Expert
The slits in this are so small that a tongue could get stuck in there leading to a bad situation. It's also not as durable as it claims. I understand that Kong is supposed to be the end all be all of dog toys, but I'm just not a fan of the toys or products. Mainly because they claim to be indestructible and yet they don't seem to last long for me, or with toys like this, I have to supervise my dogs while they use them.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
This keeps my dog busy for a very long time! My dog enjoys playing with this and trying to get the treats out! I wish it wasn't so hard for the dogs to try and get the treats out and I wish it wasn't so hard for me to even the treat out if I need to replace the treat. It's small so it's not in the way but I don't know if I would repurchase!
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
This keeps my high energy cavachon amused for a bit. It's durable and the perfect size for my 15lb Polly. We like to pop her treats inside and then it rolls around and she's getting exercise while trying to get out. Win/win in my book! 🙌🏼
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Kind of a big let down for me. A very messy toy on the outside, it got my floors quite covered in peanut butter once melted. You're able to put a treat inside, but it is quite difficult to get it out once in. I love most all Kong products, But I wasn't a huge fan of this one.
Samantha C.
Mount Pleasant, MI
What does everyone else put in theirs?
Michael B.
What type of food can be put inside the toy?
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Are these easy to chew through? My dog is a chewer.
Ryan M.
Pet Lover Expert
How long does this keep your dog entertained?