Add a Photo

By KONG
#230 in Dog Toys
Your dog's favorite tough KONG rubber, in a ball designed to dispense food or treats for added fun. Here's KONG's legendary, tough natural rubber in a ball designed to hold food or treats for added fun. You can even put dog toothpaste in the grooves to help clean teeth and gums as your dog chews and chomps. Irregular shape means it will bounce and roll unpredictably to keep your dog interested.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Moscow, PA

I recently purchased this for my 6-month old puppy, because he was chewing and destroying my daughter's small plastic toys, and I needed to find a suitable substitute for him! I put a treat inside and it keeps him busy for up to two hours at a time. He liked pushing it with his nose and then chasing it around the house. One of the best pet toy purchases we have made.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.

My mom got me this for my husky Lol she loves it, especially when the treats come out
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ

We have a small yorkie and he didn't really like this because he's spoiled (by my parents) and wants his treats right away so he got mad lol
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Fowlerville, MI

When I first brought home my Pit bull puppy I knew I needed a Kong toy. I settled on this one so she could grasp it, and so I could buy some time away from those sharp puppy teeth. This is still one of her favorite toys, she loves chasing it, and the unpredictable bounces create a better time for her as well. Putting treats in the middle keeps them busy for longer too. Great product by Kong, highly recommend to for any high energy dogs.
Celine Z.
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY

My dogs love this toy, except I wish they made a tinier version for smaller dogs. The treats have to be small but I usually break up a piece of bacon anyway. Highly recommend for people with big dogs!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Too hard to get the treat back out of - my dog LOVES it because she thinks she can get it out, but then an hour later she is frustrated and still hasn't gotten the treat out. It should be able to come out after a while!
Ilene M.
Ilene M.
Clearfield, UT

We love this stuff a ball toy. We've had it for 3yr now and my pit and Yorkie love for me to use the penutbutter and cheese spread to fill it!
This kind of product depends on the dog, some dogs are too smart for it and some are on the other end of the spectrum. It's a durable toy but there will be dogs that can rip through it in two seconds; no toy is indestructible but this is about as durable as it gets.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ

Can their gums and tongues get stuck in the slits?
Dannysil Jr P.
Dannysil Jr P.
Toronto, ON

My dog hates being held still and he jerks a lot when I try to brush his teeth. Has anyone actually tried to use this and put toothpaste in it? If so, was it effective?

Join Now