BY KONG

Your dog's favorite tough KONG rubber, in a ball designed to dispense food or treats for added fun. Here's KONG's legendary, tough natural rubber in a ball designed to hold food or treats for added fun. You can even put dog toothpaste in the grooves to help clean teeth and gums as your dog chews and chomps. Irregular shape means it will bounce and roll unpredictably to keep your dog interested. see more...

Ellie F.
Good toy. I feel like my dog always gets the treat out way too easily though! Especially after I've spent ten minuets trying to cram it in there.
Kelly S.
Kept my small dog busy but when my lab, who's a chewer, got ahold of it he ripped a chunk of the rubber off the toy!
Lacey B.
Monroe, LA
Our dogs love the Kong products! It's super durable which is ideal for younger dogs that have to chew on everything.
Kelli L.
These work great for keeping dogs busy while you are away from the house. My only complaint is that I like having a clean house and often times my dog won't get all of the treat and will leave it to go bad. So I have to keep an eye in where it is at all times.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
This keeps my terriers busy for a long time as they attempt to get whatever is inside out!!
Ilene M.
Clearfield, UT
We love this stuff a ball toy. We've had it for 3yr now and my pit and Yorkie love for me to use the penutbutter and cheese spread to fill it!
Victoria S.
Moscow, PA
I recently purchased this for my 6-month old puppy, because he was chewing and destroying my daughter's small plastic toys, and I needed to find a suitable substitute for him! I put a treat inside and it keeps him busy for up to two hours at a time. He liked pushing it with his nose and then chasing it around the house. One of the best pet toy purchases we have made.
Stefanie D.
My mom got me this for my husky Lol she loves it, especially when the treats come out
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
We have a small yorkie and he didn't really like this because he's spoiled (by my parents) and wants his treats right away so he got mad lol
Courtney H.
Fowlerville, MI
When I first brought home my Pit bull puppy I knew I needed a Kong toy. I settled on this one so she could grasp it, and so I could buy some time away from those sharp puppy teeth. This is still one of her favorite toys, she loves chasing it, and the unpredictable bounces create a better time for her as well. Putting treats in the middle keeps them busy for longer too. Great product by Kong, highly recommend to for any high energy dogs.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
Can their gums and tongues get stuck in the slits?
Dannysil Jr P.
Toronto, ON
My dog hates being held still and he jerks a lot when I try to brush his teeth. Has anyone actually tried to use this and put toothpaste in it? If so, was it effective?