BY KONG

Your dog's favorite tough KONG rubber, in a ball designed to dispense food or treats for added fun. Here's KONG's legendary, tough natural rubber in a ball designed to hold food or treats for added fun. You can even put dog toothpaste in the grooves to help clean teeth and gums as your dog chews and chomps. Irregular shape means it will bounce and roll unpredictably to keep your dog interested. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
My Great Dane loves this, and so does my lab. They fight over it so I should probably buy another lol
This kind of product depends on the dog, some dogs are too smart for it and some are on the other end of the spectrum. It's a durable toy but there will be dogs that can rip through it in two seconds; no toy is indestructible but this is about as durable as it gets.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Too hard to get the treat back out of - my dog LOVES it because she thinks she can get it out, but then an hour later she is frustrated and still hasn't gotten the treat out. It should be able to come out after a while!
Ilene M.
Ilene M.
Clearfield, UT
We love this stuff a ball toy. We've had it for 3yr now and my pit and Yorkie love for me to use the penutbutter and cheese spread to fill it!
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Staten Island , NY
My dog LOVES his stuffed kong ball, however, it is extremely hard to clean if you don't have a dishwasher! I like to put some peanut butter or cream cheese inside, but it takes me forever to clean out when he is finished with it.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Fowlerville, MI
When I first brought home my Pit bull puppy I knew I needed a Kong toy. I settled on this one so she could grasp it, and so I could buy some time away from those sharp puppy teeth. This is still one of her favorite toys, she loves chasing it, and the unpredictable bounces create a better time for her as well. Putting treats in the middle keeps them busy for longer too. Great product by Kong, highly recommend to for any high energy dogs.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
We have a small yorkie and he didn't really like this because he's spoiled (by my parents) and wants his treats right away so he got mad lol
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
My mom got me this for my husky Lol she loves it, especially when the treats come out
Dannysil Jr P.
Dannysil Jr P.
Toronto, ON
My dog hates being held still and he jerks a lot when I try to brush his teeth. Has anyone actually tried to use this and put toothpaste in it? If so, was it effective?
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
Can their gums and tongues get stuck in the slits?