BY KONG

Your dog's favorite tough KONG rubber, in a ball designed to dispense food or treats for added fun. Here's KONG's legendary, tough natural rubber in a ball designed to hold food or treats for added fun. You can even put dog toothpaste in the grooves to help clean teeth and gums as your dog chews and chomps. Irregular shape means it will bounce and roll unpredictably to keep your dog interested. see more...

Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
Runt, my chiweenie, loves this toy. I usually put some peanut butter in the middle and let her chase it all over. She will stalk this toy all over the house until she finds it. She once hopped in the laundry basket to retrieve it. I will be buying her a few more since she loves them so much.
Gabi R.
East Lansing, MI
Perfect for easily distracting your dog with little food nuggets! My 50 pound shepherd loves his kong and he enjoys the shape since it is easier to bite!
Kristi G.
Pet Lover Expert
My boyfriend bought this toy for his dog and she had a really hard time getting the treats out. She's normally really good with toys like this, but strangely, not this one. Maybe she wasn't bitting hard enough? Or she wasn't interested? Who knows... all I know was I was pretty disappointed with this toy and my boyfriend returned it back to Petsmart. It was honestly a real good concept and idea, but too bad my dog couldn't really play with it as much as she played with her other toys. Do I recommend this to dog owners? Depends on the dog honestly.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert
Louis loves this toy. Not as much as the classic Kong shaped toy though. It's a little harder for him to get the treats out of this one compared to the other, and he often gives up before getting the treat out.
Kelli L.
These work great for keeping dogs busy while you are away from the house. My only complaint is that I like having a clean house and often times my dog won't get all of the treat and will leave it to go bad. So I have to keep an eye in where it is at all times.
Courtney H.
Fowlerville, MI
When I first brought home my Pit bull puppy I knew I needed a Kong toy. I settled on this one so she could grasp it, and so I could buy some time away from those sharp puppy teeth. This is still one of her favorite toys, she loves chasing it, and the unpredictable bounces create a better time for her as well. Putting treats in the middle keeps them busy for longer too. Great product by Kong, highly recommend to for any high energy dogs.
Victoria S.
Moscow, PA
I recently purchased this for my 6-month old puppy, because he was chewing and destroying my daughter's small plastic toys, and I needed to find a suitable substitute for him! I put a treat inside and it keeps him busy for up to two hours at a time. He liked pushing it with his nose and then chasing it around the house. One of the best pet toy purchases we have made.
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY
My dogs love this toy, except I wish they made a tinier version for smaller dogs. The treats have to be small but I usually break up a piece of bacon anyway. Highly recommend for people with big dogs!
Kasee M.
Dalton, OH
Maybe this is made for a dog that isn't as much of a chewer as mine. Great concept, but my pups began to rip and tear the toy and start to eat it. It's a good toy, but not made for my too rough dogs.
This kind of product depends on the dog, some dogs are too smart for it and some are on the other end of the spectrum. It's a durable toy but there will be dogs that can rip through it in two seconds; no toy is indestructible but this is about as durable as it gets.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
Can their gums and tongues get stuck in the slits?
Dannysil Jr P.
Toronto, ON
My dog hates being held still and he jerks a lot when I try to brush his teeth. Has anyone actually tried to use this and put toothpaste in it? If so, was it effective?