Add a Photo

By KONG
#239 in Dog Toys
Your dog's favorite tough KONG rubber, in a ball designed to dispense food or treats for added fun. Here's KONG's legendary, tough natural rubber in a ball designed to hold food or treats for added fun. You can even put dog toothpaste in the grooves to help clean teeth and gums as your dog chews and chomps. Irregular shape means it will bounce and roll unpredictably to keep your dog interested.
Chelsy R.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR

Runt, my chiweenie, loves this toy. I usually put some peanut butter in the middle and let her chase it all over. She will stalk this toy all over the house until she finds it. She once hopped in the laundry basket to retrieve it. I will be buying her a few more since she loves them so much.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.

These work great for keeping dogs busy while you are away from the house. My only complaint is that I like having a clean house and often times my dog won't get all of the treat and will leave it to go bad. So I have to keep an eye in where it is at all times.
Gabi R.
Gabi R.
East Lansing, MI

Perfect for easily distracting your dog with little food nuggets! My 50 pound shepherd loves his kong and he enjoys the shape since it is easier to bite!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY

This keeps my terriers busy for a long time as they attempt to get whatever is inside out!!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA

My Great Dane loves this, and so does my lab. They fight over it so I should probably buy another lol
Kasee M.
Kasee M.
Dalton, OH

Maybe this is made for a dog that isn't as much of a chewer as mine. Great concept, but my pups began to rip and tear the toy and start to eat it. It's a good toy, but not made for my too rough dogs.
Ellie F.
Ellie F.

Good toy. I feel like my dog always gets the treat out way too easily though! Especially after I've spent ten minuets trying to cram it in there.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

Kept my small dog busy but when my lab, who's a chewer, got ahold of it he ripped a chunk of the rubber off the toy!
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Monroe, LA

Our dogs love the Kong products! It's super durable which is ideal for younger dogs that have to chew on everything.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Staten Island , NY

My dog LOVES his stuffed kong ball, however, it is extremely hard to clean if you don't have a dishwasher! I like to put some peanut butter or cream cheese inside, but it takes me forever to clean out when he is finished with it.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ

Can their gums and tongues get stuck in the slits?
Dannysil Jr P.
Dannysil Jr P.
Toronto, ON

My dog hates being held still and he jerks a lot when I try to brush his teeth. Has anyone actually tried to use this and put toothpaste in it? If so, was it effective?

Join Now