BY KONG

Your dog's favorite tough KONG rubber, in a ball designed to dispense food or treats for added fun. Here's KONG's legendary, tough natural rubber in a ball designed to hold food or treats for added fun. You can even put dog toothpaste in the grooves to help clean teeth and gums as your dog chews and chomps. Irregular shape means it will bounce and roll unpredictably to keep your dog interested. see more...

• What do you fill your kong toys with?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Glendale, AZ
My Pitbull loves this Kong. He carries around everywhere. Thor has chewed up everything I have ever given him except Kongs he can't destroy.I stuff it with treats and he loves working on getting them out. It hold alot of little treats or I break the meadum milk bones in half and stuff about 4 or 5 and it last him all day long getting them out. Plus it brushes his teeth at the same time win win!!!! He also likes throwing it around due to the shape of the ball it bounces in different directions so it keeps him on his toes running after it. It will be a must have in our house from now on.
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
I love kong toys and this just adds to the list! It is nice to watch my dog have to figure out how to get treats out of it. It keeps him occupied for what seems like hours. We purchased it at our local pet store. I also believe it is available on Amazon!
Bridget R.
Bridget R.
Long Beach, CA
My dogs liked this toy at first but in the end they got bored of getting out the treats. Doesn't float so couldn't use it as a regular toy.
Mallori H.
Mallori H.
My dogs love this toy! They will spend hours trying to get the treats out. Keeps them busy, and very happy!
Adreanne H.
Adreanne H.
Columbia Hts, MN
My dog is really tough on toys- it's rare to find something she doesn't chew up. This Stuff-A-Ball toy holds up well- she's gotten through a little bit of it, but has more fun rolling it around and throwing it to get the treats out. It also doesn't make as much noise as the plastic balls that I stuff toys in, so it's a win for both of us!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Pet Lover Expert
these are great for shoving treats into and distracting your fur baby when your trying to leave the house. They are rubbery and fun for your pet. They will roll it around while the treats come out and it's also pretty entertaining to watch. would recommend for any size dog.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cincinnati, OH
Kong anything my dog does well with and loves. She is a destroyer, so these are one of the few toys that last in our house!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
My golden retriever loves this toy! It keeps her happy and entertained for long periods of time!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
Kong is the best! This is a great ball for my bulldog & it's cool cause you can put cheese or peanut butter inside it to occupy the pup for hours!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Our bull mastiffs love these balls! I love how durable they are and that they can't destroy them easily! They are also easy to clean.
Malika T.
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
What do you fill your kong toys with?