BY KONG

Victoria S.
San Jose
My cat LOVED this toy, but she tore it up in only one day. I really prefer the natural, straw-like material compared to plastic since my cat likes to chew and I’m afraid of her ingesting plastic but the fact that it’s not durable has prevented me from repurchasing.
Kaitlin F.
My cat is very active loves to be out side all the time. He did not like this toy. He likes to play with yarn. But he hated feathers. Maybe other cats love it but in his case he hated it. Yes but only if ur cat loves feathers
Maura J.
My cats loved this toy. It might have been the fact that I shook it up inside a catnip container but the cats loved it too death until it was just a straw ball that they are still carrying around the house.
Summer B.
Bessemer
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat LOVES!!! these toys more than anything she goes absolutely nuts over them (maybe it’s the catnip) but she truly does enjoy them. Only con is that they get lost easily but yes you should sit back and let your cat play with this toy.
Terrell M.
San Antonio
I have to say most cats like straw toys and this one is no exception. The cat nip filled aspect also is a win. I wish there was a way to make straw last longer for cats but it is inevitable that they get destroyed.
Sharon L.
Hampton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes anything on a stick that makes sounds or gets her attention while playing with her. I actually tie this up to my fridge handles so that she can play with herself while I’m out of the house
Samantha R.
One of my cats is OBSESSED with toys that seem to “fly”, however each toy we buy him the feathers just end up falling off and then our dog ends up hiding all of them in his bed. We tried this one out and it’s perfect! No like loose feathers! Would definitely get again.
Abby V.
Barre
My (four) cats love this until they lazy out and give up. Not sure if the toy isn’t exciting enough for them or if they’re just lazy bums, most likely the latter. Be sure to watch that your cats don’t shred the feathers
jordan l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved this, endless fun! I can literally play with him for hours with it. Only reason for four stars was the little toy fell off the end after a few days, my cat still enjoyed the string though!
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these products! They are always ready to play when we bring them out. They even carry them around the house and will drop them in front of us when they want us to play with them! It’s so cute.