BY KONG

KONG Squiggles are stretchy, floppy, squeaky fun for dogs and their owners. These colorful toys come in an assortment of four cute animal characters and feature a long, stretchy body, plus squeakers at both ends. Designed with minimal stuffing for minimal mess. Available in Small, Medium and Large. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah C.
Pet Lover Expert
Great toy at an affordable price. Can be used as a chew toy or to play fetch. My dog loved it. The only con is it does not last long if your dog loves to destroy toys. But your dog will enjoy it while it lasts!
Jazmin N.
My pops love this toy they fight over it all the time it lasts a long time so I don't constantly have to go buy a new toy or play toy for them the braids hold up very long entertaining for them and I enjoy seeing them play with it
Carolyn R.
My 2 dogs love to play tug with squiggles! it's so cute to watch them. most if the toys I buy for them are Kong brand cuz they last so much longer
Whitney P.
Dallastown, PA
My dog is forever a KONG fan. Any toy i get him if it's KONG he loves it. And they hold up to his constant need for tug of war.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
This is great product for dogs that chew on evertything. They hold up well . I recommend this product for its durability.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Such a cute toy for my friend's new puppy. She loves it. It's not too hard, but its hard enough to wear it helps with her teething. It squeaks too, which I think she loves.
Alissa J.
Great plush toy for your furry friend to play with! Does not break easily !
Robyn M.
Oakdale, CA
Loved this toy, and my dog did too! The colors were awesome, and it was the perfect texture for my picky pet!
Erica M.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog nephew loves this toy... he has the exact one... looks like he's gonna need a new one
Amber K.
It's not indestructible but pets love the texture and the tug a war you can play with.