KONG Squiggles Dog Toy, Colors vary, Assorted uploaded by Stephanie T.

BY KONG

Play a game of tug and toss with this fun, colorful toy. The fuzzy body is minimally stuffed, making for less mess than other toys. The toy squeaks and flops about as your pet gets a workout and you get quality time together. see more...

• Are these durable? I have a large dog and i was iffy about this 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Many of these king toys are way to flimsy and made of an inappropriate material to make dog toys out of. My dog tears them right up and I'm left with shredded cheap fabric all over my floor. I personally like a more sturdy and resistant material.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My mom has a dog. she is a big fan of Kong products. she bought this for him and he loved it. he liked to play fetch with it and chewed it all up. it took quite a while though. their products are tough and durable even for big dogs.
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
While I really trust the Kong brand and my dogs love antlers, I think this toy us WAY over priced for the small piece of antler that you get.
monica a.
monica a.
Spring Valley, ca
Ive tried several toys and this one seems to be another one that we are unable to find a good toy for a large dog .
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Seymour , CT
My dog loves this toy. She carries it around in her mouth while she kicks her ball around with her feet. She usually destroys her toys but so far it is still in pretty good condition and not ripped up like her others.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Granby, MA
My mini dachshund loves this toy. She breaks things very quickly but hasn't broken this yet. There's a ball in it so it bounces in weird directions when you throw it which she loves!
Lidia D.
Lidia D.
Providence , RI
My dog loves his toy. Don't touch it unless he brings it to you so you can play with him.
Dave S.
Dave S.
Roseburg, OR
My dog loved this. played with it for a few hours and chewed part of it up.
angel h.
angel h.
I got this for my brother's dog last year and she still sleeps with it. it really held up against her mighty teeth. super well made.
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Are these durable? I have a large dog and i was iffy about this