BY KONG

Amazing Rings for Dogs The Kong squeeze ring dog toy is ideal for a game of toss and fetch. The unique donut shape helps it bounce irregularly and erratically - whenever you throw it, your pooch will definitely have fun chasing after. The raised surface makes it easy to have a firm. This squeeze ring squeaker is recessed for protection. It is available in medium and large sizes in rich and vibrant colors of amethyst, sapphire, ruby and emerald. KONG Squeezz Ring Recessed for protection Has raised surface for better grip Available in assorted colors Made of thermo plastic material DurableA Closer Look: This toy is a great pastime for your pet dog and can also be easily enjoyed. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages see more...

Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for teething puppies, and for young dogs. This ring comes in three different sizes, so dogs of all size can enjoy, and play with the squeezz ring, which also by the way, contains a squeaker inside of it. Now, when I first saw this product, it looked pretty solid and like it would end up hurting my dogs teeth ( he chews and bites things too hard, and to the point his gums bleed! He's even cracked a tooth before!) So, I was concerned that this toy might be too hard for my dog, but I decided to check it out anyway, and found that although it appeared tough and hard, it's texture was solid and slightly resistant, yet surprisingly soft.
I, think this may just be the perfect toy, for dogs who have, or have had problems with their teeth.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this toy especially when he was growing his teeth or when his mouth felt itchy he would nibble on this to get rid of the itchiness in his mouth. I would buy this again since it has helped him before.
Maria G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
The Kong brand is a high quality brand for dog toys. I have a pit mix and she’s notorious for destroying toys soon after I purchase them but that’s not the case with Kong. I’ve been very pleased with all the Kong toys I have purchased. It’s worth the little extra money spent because the quality allows them to last much longer.
Asha 💕.
Greenbelt
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can put peanut butter or the spray that is sold with in inside the ring to keep dog busy for several hours without using too many treats in the process
You can also put the peanut butter in the ring and freeze it so dog has to wait until it melts and then eat it
Molly K.
London kY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pitbull loves toys but they have to be tough to withstand five minutes with her! Kong rises to the challenge and succeeds! Our favorite toys! We love the classic Kong’s, balls and squeeze rings! Fun colors, crinkle noise your dog will love it!
Megan L.
duluth, MN
We have this at my house for my two doggies and they absolutely love it, especially when there’s stuff inside of it! We’ve had it for at least 3 months and we’re so impressed because it hasn’t broke at all which happens to a lot of our do toys.
M B.
Birmingham
Kong creates quality toys with quality design and strength! I’ve always had large, extremely playful and active dogs. I’ve always purchased Kong. Every other brand fails to keep up with my pups and their impressive strength and what seems like an undying grudge to destroy everything they touch. Eventually they do give out, but so does everything else, and they last longer than any other brand I’ve purchased. In fact, I always recommend them to every dog owner friend I have!
Emily F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our labs favorite toy. She has mastered self entertainment with this one and I'm ok with that because shes a little ball of energy. Holds up well to her extreme playfulness but she isn't a heavy chewer so I cant vouche for its durability in that area.
sara b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Gatsby LOVES his Kong toys. They are super durable & the only toys he doesn’t immediately destroy. They are pretty expensive, but totally worth it if you have a big, destructive dog. I definitely recommend Kong!
Maria R.
Fayetteville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog bites a lot, it’s just how she plays. It gets really annoying and we can’t get her to stop, but lately whenever she starts biting we just shove this in her mouth and she chews on it for awhile. Very durable.
Molly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this at?