BY KONG

Entice your dog to play with this squeaking toy. Featuring fun shapes and vibrant colors, the toy encourages play. The nontoxic, molded plastic construction ensures durability. The recessed squeaker in the KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy will drive your pooch wild. Fun shapes and bright colors encourage play to keep your dog healthy and strong. Constructed of molded plastic, this toy is durable and nontoxic. Ideal for dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors encourage play Recessed squeaker entices play Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in Small: 4"L x 2"W x 2"H and Large: 3"L x 8"W x 6-1/2"H Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

• Has anyone else used these toys with their small dogs? 1 Answers
  • Do Kongs last as long as they say? Can you put treats in them?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maicher V.
My dog loves this. It's her favorite toy and gets her attention very fast. Every time we leave to the dog park she brings it to play chase with the other dogs. We're working with her on giving it so we can throw it. As of right now it's more of a chase. My son also loves playing with it as it squeaks lol.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
We got it for our dog when she was a puppy and she still chews on it now. She’s 5 years old and a border/Aussie. So this toy can be for any size of dog at any stage or age. It’s the perfect size for my 18 month old baby to throw too.
jennifer h.
Truxton, MO
So far this is the only toy my Victorian Bulldog has not are. Very durable. He loves to play catch with it. Highly recommended for the dogs that eat everything. He has had this toy for 3 months now. Most toys don't last a day.
Samantha M.
I have the purple one and my lab loves it! She doesn't really make it squeak but she loves to throw it against the wall and watch it bounce off. It's great to keep them entertained
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My pit bull puppy loves this toy. I like putting a little bit of treats in it or even putting some doggy peanut butter to keep her even more entertained.
Aley W.
Portsmouth, OH
My pup loves these!!!! The squeaker commands her attention and the squishy but firm material is great for having a different textured toy she plays with it everyday and loves to fetch with it...the only problem is she doesn't much like to give it back. Would deffinately recommend to a friend!!!
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I got these for my 2 small dogs and they love them. They like to bat it around more than anything. My one pup is teething and he loves to naw on it a lot.
Katie R.
Mulberry, FL
Although I liked the concept, they were easily chewed up and the squeaker was gone shortly after.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
My pups adore these toys. Sometimes when I need to get things done, I'll even put a few treats towards the middle of it so they really work at it to get them out. They have to squeeze it in just the right spot to scoot them further to the edge.
Sarah T.
My dogs love these toys. I have 3 dogs and they are pretty destructive and these toys hold up against them.
Nicole K.
Arlington, VA
Do Kongs last as long as they say? Can you put treats in them?
Amra C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Has anyone else used these toys with their small dogs?