BY KONG

Entice your dog to play with this squeaking toy. Featuring fun shapes and vibrant colors, the toy encourages play. The nontoxic, molded plastic construction ensures durability. The recessed squeaker in the KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy will drive your pooch wild. Fun shapes and bright colors encourage play to keep your dog healthy and strong. Constructed of molded plastic, this toy is durable and nontoxic. Ideal for dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors encourage play Recessed squeaker entices play Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in Small: 4"L x 2"W x 2"H and Large: 3"L x 8"W x 6-1/2"H Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

• Has anyone else used these toys with their small dogs? 1 Answers
  • Do Kongs last as long as they say? Can you put treats in them?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
My pit bull puppy loves this toy. I like putting a little bit of treats in it or even putting some doggy peanut butter to keep her even more entertained.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Truxton, MO
So far this is the only toy my Victorian Bulldog has not are. Very durable. He loves to play catch with it. Highly recommended for the dogs that eat everything. He has had this toy for 3 months now. Most toys don't last a day.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have the purple one and my lab loves it! She doesn't really make it squeak but she loves to throw it against the wall and watch it bounce off. It's great to keep them entertained
Spokane Vly, WA
Love these i have a small dog that has chewed through a million toys and this one seems to be indestructible!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
One of the best dog toys there are. My dog destroys every toy she gets within minutes, but this one is super durable and has lasted a long time for us. The squeaker just went out, but I'm okay with that because it was kind of annoying.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Laporte, IN
A little pricey but good if your dog destroys everything !!! My dog didn't seem to like this toy as well as I thought but I think that is because she couldn't get to the squeaker easily and it was driving her crazy! We gave the toy to my friends husky who doesn't have a whole lot of toys and she loved it!!! So good purchase for a puppy I suppose ... Teething !!
Alison O.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho
Nice for puppy's that are teething or just simply like to chew on things it works for my puppy since she likes to chew on things
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
The kong dumbbell toy is liked by my dog just like the other kong toys, because they are easy for my small sized dog to manage and control
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
My dogs love these toys. I have 3 dogs and they are pretty destructive and these toys hold up against them.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
My pups adore these toys. Sometimes when I need to get things done, I'll even put a few treats towards the middle of it so they really work at it to get them out. They have to squeeze it in just the right spot to scoot them further to the edge.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Arlington, VA
Do Kongs last as long as they say? Can you put treats in them?
Spokane Vly, WA
Has anyone else used these toys with their small dogs?