BY KONG

Enhance your dog's tugging and jumping skills with the KONG SqueezzDouble Balls Dog Toys. With their ball and rope combination, youcan join him in a game of tug of war or he can chew away on one ofthe durable, squeaker balls. Non-toxic materials ensuresafety. Squeaker inside each ball Durable Rope attached Assorted colors, green and purple, please allow us to choose foryou. Caution: Not a chew toy. Pet Parent supervision is advised when using thisproduct. If product becomes damaged, discontinue useimmediately. see more...

Miata D.
Webb City, MO
My dog loves this toy. He still plays with it two years later. I’d highly recommend it to a tough chewer. My dog chews up almost every toy but this one is still in great shape! I purchased online at Chewy.com.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I am usually really impressed with the durability of Kong's toys. I have two boxers and they are well known for ripping their new toys apart almost immediately. Usually the Kong toys I buy them are pretty indestructible. Not this case with this toy. They chewed through the ball on each side. And once they chewed the balls off they had no interest in playing with the rope.
Melissa N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Had to take a break from purchasing Kong toys after I bought this one for my dog. He was able to chew through the rope and pull one ball off in just one evening of tug! He wasn't nearly the chewer he is now, so I wouldn't be able to buy this at all now.
Heather H.
Corning, CA
If you have a big dog that tears up things, this is not for them. My dogs tore this up in 2 days. I have 2 pit bulls so if you have a smaller dog this may be ok.
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a durabl. Dog product but we can't but toys like this anymore since our dog swings it back and forth. It's so violent and has got us in the calf many times...ouch!
Haley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two dachshunds love this to play tug of war with each other and then the winner gets to chew on the rubber balls on the ends.
Brittany F.
Grand island
Not durable enough for big dogs,my dog chewed through it in a matter of an hour. Would be better for small dogs