BY KONG

Enjoy some interactive fun with one of the KONG Squeezz Crackle Stick. Bend or twist for crackle sound, to entice continued play. Made for indoor or outdoor. Features: Make it a fun day of toss and retrieve Includes: 1 Squeezz Crackle Stick Intended For: Dogs Activity: Interactive or solo play Pet Size: Medium Color: Purple Cleaning Instructions: Spot clean with pet-safe detergent. Important: Designed for light to moderate chewing. For tough chew sessions, try KONG rubber toys. Supervised use only. Discontinue use if damaged. Size: Medium. see more...

Lindsey H.
My dog goes nuts for this! She carries this around like its her best friend! You can put treats in it too! This is about $14 at petco so not expensive at all! She is a golden retriever and a big chewer this works great
Elizabeth P.
We had a pit (70lbs) that LOVED this toy. She wasn't allowed squeaker toys so we got this instead. Worth the money. She wasn't a heavy chewer so it lasted a while.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My dog is actually creepily obsessed with this stick toy. He is a destroyer of toys and he hasn't destroyed this one yet and I've had it for almost 2 months. This is a dog that typically goes through a plastic chew toy in 1-2 hours. My dog follows me around the house loudly crunching on this toy happily. This toy is not indestructible or even advertised to be, my dog just enjoys it so much he hasn't ripped it apart yet. It is LOUD tho so if you're easily irritated by noise this might not be the dog toy of your dreams. I highly recommend it to people who have dogs that love to gnaw.
Jordan M.
Pawleys Island, SC
I have 3 really large dogs and I love them to death and want to spoil them, but they tear everything up!!! This is the first brand that I can buy for them that they don't tear to pieces. Would definitely buy again. If you have large dogs, these toys are the ones for you.
Katrina B.
Kansas City, MO
I ended up getting a size too large for my dog, but she still plays with it. Great sound that gets her attention and the shape is unique and allows for interesting chews. ;) it's a durable toy.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn , NY
My dog a pitbull, loved this toy! It is durable and the noise I think is what she loved about this toy. Great for big dogs that chew up everything and keeps them occupied for hours!
Ally C.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is my dogs favorite toy! Very noisy but I love seeing my dogs have a good time! Worth the money it holds up we've had it awhile now and my husky has yet to break it. Will be buying another for my Italian grey hound!
Jackie D.
Saint Louis, MO
My dog is a mad chewer. He has done so well with the classic kong toy I thought this would be worth the money but it was broken within in seconds!
Samantha S.
We love Kong toys for our big Pitbull. He would eat apart other plastic toys but Kong toys are hard plastic and he hasn't managed to bite through