Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesKONG
Squeezz Crackle Ball Dog Toy Medium Ball - Pack of 12

Kong Squeezz Crackle Ball Dog Toy Medium Ball - Pack of 12

by KONG

Bend or twist for crackle soundToss & retrieve dog toyIdeal for indoor & outdoor playThis is an offering for multi quantity bundle - 12 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kong Squeezz Crackle Ball Dog Toy Medium Ball - Pack of 12!
Abbey A.
Avon
Very durable and fun for my puppy! She enjoyed this toy for hours and continues to want to play. Held up well after long chew sessions and has lasted with outdoor play. My dog loves the sound this ball makes too.
Karina M.
Imperial Bch, CA
My poodle is a HEAVY chewer & this is the only toy she hasnt been able to destroy. I def recommend this & will be buying more
Sammy ā€œ.
Oklahoma City , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I buy these constantly. My dog LOVES them. He is NEVER without them. My dog is practically a kong squeezz spokesperson... spokesdog?... at this point šŸ¤£

Looking for your answer?