BY KONG

This dog toy is ideal for playtime. The toy is super bouncy and contains a squeaker for extra excitement. Liven up your pooch's day with this KONG Squeezz Dog Toy. The toy is super bouncy to excite your dog and promote active play. The recessed internal squeaker adds to the fun and keeps your dog enticed. Ideal for medium or large dogs Made from molded, nontoxic plastic for durability Super bouncy to provide exciting action Contains a recessed squeaker for additional stimulation Supervise use; not a chew toy; remove all tags and hangers; discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur see more...

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
My dogs love this toy. The toy itself is pretty durable and isn't too bad of a price. Obviously the best part of the toy is that it squeaks. Any you that squeaks is a toy that they will want to play with.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Hamilton, OH
One of my dogs favorite. Holds up to heavy chewing. Great value. Easy to clean. Will buy again.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
This toy is very durable and has lasted my do a long time and she is 52 pounds. It stopped squeaking after a little while, but she still enjoys chewing on it.
Allison N.
Allison N.
My 3 dogs love these toys znd have so much fun playing and squeeking. pretty durable and ok for the price. i usually buy from petco. i would recommend
Sara D.
Sara D.
My dog has been able to distroy EVERYTHING!.. The kong products have been the only things that last the longest... this perticular toy has lasted for the last year and is still going strong.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
Unfortunately - this didn't last long with our 40 lb Aussie. Tore it to bits. Wasn't expecting that from a Kong toy... Usually they are very durable.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Orlando, FL
My dog loves this bone and the kong brand in general. Since I was a kid all of our dogs have used the kong brand. Highly recommend
Brandi  M.
Brandi M.
Deltona, FL
We always go for kong toys. My smaller dog loves the kong bones but my pit mix can still chew almost all kong toys. Wish they had more variety.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
N Attleboro, MA
Before my dog passed away, he used to love these. Great for chewing and even playing fetch with him!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Perfect for all of my dogs of various sizes!! We put treats inside them and the dogs LOVE the challenge of getting them out!