BY KONG

This dog toy is ideal for playtime. The toy is super bouncy and contains a squeaker for extra excitement. Liven up your pooch's day with this KONG Squeezz Dog Toy. The toy is super bouncy to excite your dog and promote active play. The recessed internal squeaker adds to the fun and keeps your dog enticed. Ideal for medium or large dogs Made from molded, nontoxic plastic for durability Super bouncy to provide exciting action Contains a recessed squeaker for additional stimulation Supervise use; not a chew toy; remove all tags and hangers; discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kristen M.
Pet Lover Expert
I just bought one of these in green for my dog's birthday. He is a West Highland White Terrier whose sole mission in life is to rip every toy he can get his paws on to shreds. I like this product because he can't easily tear it up as he can with stuffed toys or products made of a flimsier rubber. Added bonus: sliding a treat into the middle keeps him occupied for hours!
Stephanie C.
My dogs love this toy. The toy itself is pretty durable and isn't too bad of a price. Obviously the best part of the toy is that it squeaks. Any you that squeaks is a toy that they will want to play with.
Devon D.
Pet Lover Expert
These are great, my dogs love them and usually rip through toys but they like this one so much that they haven't even attempted to destroy it. I love when my larger dog tries to find the squeaker and can't, definitely good for dogs of all sizes.
Elisha W.
My dog loves this toy! I hate the annoying squeaker so she only gets it every once in awhile lol. It is one of the few toys that has lasted a long time without her destroying it so that's why it's kept around even though it annoys me.
Sara D.
My dog has been able to distroy EVERYTHING!.. The kong products have been the only things that last the longest... this perticular toy has lasted for the last year and is still going strong.
Skye G.
Le Roy, NY
My dog actually ruined this but he ruins everything... it no longer squeaks and he lost interest in it after that. But my other dog loves it and still plays with it
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
This toy is very durable and has lasted my do a long time and she is 52 pounds. It stopped squeaking after a little while, but she still enjoys chewing on it.
Allison N.
My 3 dogs love these toys znd have so much fun playing and squeeking. pretty durable and ok for the price. i usually buy from petco. i would recommend
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
Unfortunately - this didn't last long with our 40 lb Aussie. Tore it to bits. Wasn't expecting that from a Kong toy... Usually they are very durable.
Stephanie H.
Laurel, MD
My dog loves these! He's had them since he was a puppy and started teething. Now at 1 he still plays and chews with these bones. Totally recommend!