BY KONG

Your large dog will love playing with this brightly colored, super bouncy ball that features a recessed squeaker. The nontoxic molded plastic construction ensures durability. Engage your canine companion in some exciting activity with this KONG Squeezz Ball. Made of brightly colored, super bouncy material and featuring a recessed squeaker, this toy encourages lively play. The ball is crafted from nontoxic molded plastic for lasting use. Ideal for large dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors entice your dog to play Recessed squeaker and super bouncy material encourage activity Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in large (3"L x 3"W x 5"H) and extra large (3-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W x 5"H) Available in amethyst, ruby, sapphire and emerald. Please let us choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes available online. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Haley M.
Haley M.
Paducah, KY
Best toy ever. My dog destroys all toys except these. They are worth every penny because they are the only toy that lasts with my medium sized golden doodle.
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
It's a k toy tends to get tore apart easy in my house with five dogs as they fight over it
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
This is my dog's favorite ball! He has had this one for about 3 years now. If you ask him to go find his ball, he always brings this one. It had been well abused as any good toy should...it doesn't squeak any more and it has come apart in one spot BUT it hasn't been completely destroyed like most all his other balls. It is super bouncy which he loves, easy to catch and easy to rinse the dog slobber off of. Great toy and I would buy it again!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
El Mirage, AZ
So my dog thinks it's okay to bring the toy to me and drop on my toes( it is heavy) but my dog loves it. she hasn't chewed through it yet which is great because balls and toys don't last long with her.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Buffalo, Ny
My dog Tyson is 90 solid pounds and has been through his fair share of toys but this is one that took its fair share of time to be destroyed. This toys is very durable and would highly recommend this to any one with a large dog.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Great to play catch. We have several in case our dog pushed it in the pool or looses it. Very durable. Lasts forever
Coy P.
Coy P.
London, KY
They are great toys, but my dog doesn't respond fantastic with them. They are made very solid but she prefers a squeaky toy.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Waterford, MI
These are great for keeping our dog busy when we have gusts over or if we're going to be gone for most of the day!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Flushing, MI
My dog destroys most toys but this has already held up for months with no signs of wear.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Lakeland, FL
My dog loves these (he has three)! He is a big chewer and these have held up with him and the squeaker is still squeaking which is tough with him sometimes. These are definitely worth the money and will last him a while.