Kong Squeezz Ball Dog Toy Extra Large uploaded by Cherie L.

BY KONG

Your large dog will love playing with this brightly colored, super bouncy ball that features a recessed squeaker. The nontoxic molded plastic construction ensures durability. Engage your canine companion in some exciting activity with this KONG Squeezz Ball. Made of brightly colored, super bouncy material and featuring a recessed squeaker, this toy encourages lively play. The ball is crafted from nontoxic molded plastic for lasting use. Ideal for large dogs Molded plastic construction is durable and nontoxic Fun shapes and vibrant colors entice your dog to play Recessed squeaker and super bouncy material encourage activity Supervise use, not a chew toy. Remove all tags and hangers. Discontinue use if loose or torn pieces occur. Available in large (3"L x 3"W x 5"H) and extra large (3-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W x 5"H) Available in amethyst, ruby, sapphire and emerald. Please let us choose for you. *See menu selections above for sizes available online. see more...

Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
This is the absolute best ball ever made for a dog! My lab can annoy me for hours with is ball squeezing and chewing, playing and rolling... We can throw it and he can catch it a hAlf a dozen times a few times a day... Ball is still in perfect shape. Every other ball my dog, or any dog I've ever owned, has ever had... They have chewed up within a day. If you only buy your doggy one toy... This is it!
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
The large size is great because it's too big to fit under furniture! We had a smaller one that always got lost under our coffee table and hutch. This ball is squeaky which my dog has been loving lately! It has ridges that help it bounce crazily which keeps her entertained and I think it helps keep her teeth clean.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
You want to make your dog happy? This is the ball you need to get it. My dog looooooves this ball, it makes noise when you squeeze it and she just love it! its one of the best ball you could buy your dog. Its very durable and your dog will appreciate it
Erin B.
Alton, IL
This ball is great! It's is my one year old labs favorite toy. It is great to play fetch with, but also, sense it bounces, my dog is able to toss it in the hair and chase it down himself. It also floats so it is a great water toy!
Tiffany C.
This is my dogs favorite toy! He loves that it squeaks and I love that he cannot destroy it and chew it. It's pretty expensive as are all dog toys but I have 3 of these to keep at all three houses that he visits frequently.
Dacy D.
My dog loves chewing on it. It's been a few months now and still going strong. He loves the squeaky noise. It can get pretty loud and annoying sometimes. Great for playing fetch.
Savannah S.
SENOIA, GA
This ball is durable for all the wear and tear my dogs (both great danes) put it through! They love to play with it! It is a fetch toy and a squeaky toy
Elizabeth F.
Brooklyn, Ny
This toy is great for big dogs who have a lot of energy. You could put a treat or some peanut butter inside to keep your dog busy for some time.
Emily C.
Galion, OH
Not tuff enough. My dog destroyed it within hours of getting it. She is a beagle mix.
Jacqueline T.
This toy is awesome! My dogs are heavy chewers and their toys rarely last more than a few days. Tennisballs don't even stand a chance. This lasted months without breaking! With dogs like mine, that's a big deal. I'll definitely buy this again.
Callie W.
What is the difference between these and the regular kong toys? Where can I purchase one also?