Kong Squeaker Tennis Balls - X-Small 3 pack uploaded by Jessica P.Kong Squeaker Tennis Balls - X-Small 3 pack uploaded by Chessney R.

BY KONG

These x-small tennis balls boast an inner squeaker to entice and invite your little one for endless hours of fetching fun. KONG has done it again! Two of your dogs favorite toys, a tennis ball and a squeaker, combined to form the irresistible Air Dog KONG Squeakers. Thoughtfully designed to keep your little dog on the chase! Material: Rubber, polyester, plastic For x-small dogs only. For supervised use. Remove damaged toys. see more...

Katie S.
Charleston, SC
My baby shih tzu loves this toy! We'll play fetch for hours! He tears them up pretty easily but they're affordable and he loves them so much! I'd definitely recommend this product for small dog owners!
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great for small dogs and puppies who can't fit a regular tennis ball in their mouth. These were my dogs best friend when she was a puppy because it was the only thing she could hold😂
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My chihuahua puppy loves these. Small enough for her to catch and carry around in her mouth but not so small I Have to worry about her choking. She also loves that they have a squeaker!
Chelsea F.
Olney, MD
I was so excited to find mini tennis balls for my 8 pound yorkie. They are the perfect size to play fetch with him and he doesn't struggle to pick them up.
Jessica W.
My dog loves these balls and he catches them and we play for hours he loves squeaking them for hours too!! It's his favorite toy!!
Emily B.
burlingame, CA
These are the only tennis balls my tiny chihuahuas can actually carry around 😂 they love them! They’re better than normal tennis balls too because they squeak. The only downside is they’re easy to lose because they’re so small
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Kong Squeaker Tennis Balls - X-Small 3 pack Kong is my favorite brand for dog accessories! These size tennis balls are perfect for my 3 month old French Bulldog! I highly recommend these tennis balls for dogs of all ages & sizes!
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
My Yorkie loves these. They’re the perfect size for her mouth and she will throw them for herself all day long. I’ve bought many packs because she loses them. She loves that they squeak will squeak them over and over.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
I had bought a lot of balls before that were chewed apart. I bought these for my dog just to try them out and 3 years later they are still whole and my dogs fav ball.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
My dogs love these little squeaker balls! They like the little ones because they are easy to fit in their mouth, even though they could use the bigger ones since they aren't small dogs. They love to chase them around and this is the second time I have gotten them. The only con: they chase them around so much that they tend to bounce under furniture and disappear.