Kong Snugga Wubba Dog Toy - Large - 1 Toy uploaded by Natalie K.

BY KONG

The KONG Wubba is a fun, interactive toss and tug toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two balls; a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball beneath. The long tails make it easy to pick up and throw. Dogs love to squeak the Wubba and shake the flapping tails back and forth. Covered in durable ballistic nylon for added toughness Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch Squeaks for added enjoyment Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colours: Red, Blue, Purple Available in three sizes: Small, Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from those available at the time of your order. This toy is not meant as a chew toy, if your dog is a big chewer then you may find this toy does not last very long, or as long as you would hope. Please bear this mind when purchasing! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natalie K.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! She whips it back and forth all the time. It’s probably one of her favorite toys. They say kongs are indestructible but my Boston terrier eventually rips it apart, takes her about a year which is amazing!
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs LOVE their Kong Wubba toys. My five year old dog has had the same one his entire life and it’s in excellent condition. Great value and lasts for years. I have also bought them as gifts for friends dogs!
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
If you have a bully that loves to play hard and snuggle with their toys, the Kong Snugga Wubba is perfect for your pup. We bought this off Amazon for the girls at Christmas and they loved it so much, we bought another one for our brother's dog.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
1 of my shih tzu can year through any toy.not this 1! He plays with it all the time. He even sleeps with it
Nicole Z.
Martinez , CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs absolutely love this toy. We have bought several. It does however leave a mess you have to clean up
Jamie G.
Thornville, OH
I finally found a toy my dog can not destroy in 5 minutes!! We have purchased two of these in the last five year. The quality is amazing and excellent price too!
Kayla J.
Gurnee, IL
My puppy loves this toy. It's tough, like him! Hard for him to tear it up! He likes playing fetch with it.
Danielle B.
Had fun playing with my dog and this toy until he decided it was time to shred it up. Lol
Catherine J.
Smithfield, RI
Recommended dog toy. Our dog usually destroys every toys he is given. This toy has really held up.
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
My dogs loved this toy, and the tough material it is made of made sure it stayed alive for a while before they ripped it up lol. The squeaker in this toy was also less annoying than many other toys so I didn't mind them chewing and pulling on it all the time. Would buy again.