Kong Snugga Wubba Dog Toy Extra Large uploaded by Michelle S.Kong Snugga Wubba Dog Toy Extra Large uploaded by Michelle S.

BY KONG

The KONG Wubba is a fun, interactive toss and tug toy. Durable reinforced nylon fabric covers two balls; a tennis ball on top and a squeaker ball beneath. The long tails make it easy to pick up and throw. Dogs love to squeak the Wubba and shake the flapping tails back and forth. Covered in durable ballistic nylon for added toughness Perfect for interactive games of tug and fetch Squeaks for added enjoyment Not meant to be used for chew sessions Available in three colours: Red, Blue, Purple Available in three sizes: Small, Large, X-Large NOTE: The colour you receive will be picked at random from those available at the time of your order. This toy is not meant as a chew toy, if your dog is a big chewer then you may find this toy does not last very long, or as long as you would hope. Please bear this mind when purchasing! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
We had this one in purple. Our dogs loved it, but it doesn't really hold up to large breeds vigorous play. So, don't spend the money if you don't want it wasted on your excessive chewer. But it does seem to be a total favorite!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Norwich, CT
We noticed our dog getting destructive throughout the day while we were at work. It was small things, we figured she was just bored since she's energetic! We bought her this toy and it keeps her entertained!
Shari L.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
This is a great dog toy! It is strong and durable. It hold up to fetch and tug-o-war. The dogs love It! It is a little pricey but worthy the money
Christine S.
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
We got this for our dog and it hasn't been one of her favorites. Well made and durable
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
Dogs did not care for it one bit until I got my Bengal cat. He loved it, and it was his favorite toy to roll around with, but then the dogs decided it was a good toy and ripped it apart.

So, in the end, dog and cat approved.
Leah V.
Leah V.
This is so perfect for my dog! She can't destroy it, and can play tug of war with it whenever she wants! Perfect for a big dog who is always one and done with toys
Vanesa F.
Vanesa F.
Carnesville, GA
My dog is able to tear up the Wubba, but it took him a LOT of play with other dogs to do so! He loved carrying it around and playing tug of war with this toy!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Chino, CA
One of my dogs all time favorites. They are super durable and entertain great when the dogs happen to be home alone.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my parents German Shepherd who tears everything apart and this lasted. We were very happy!!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert
I really wanted to like it...but I am not impressed by the durability of this Kong "snugga" Wubba. If you have a dog who loves to rip up stuffed animal this is not for them. I bought one luckily not at full price and within the first night they ripped the ball out. I give it two stars only cause it was a toy they were obviously so interested in it that they just had to rip it apart. So if you have a dog who rips toys into shreds, just stick to the regular Wubba it's much more durable than this thing!