BY KONG

This cat toy features feathers and catnip to entice your cat. The toy is made from polyester fibers for durability. This KONG for Cats Snake Teaser Cat Toy will occupy your cat for hours of fun. The toy is made from polyester fibers for durability. The natural feathers on the outside and catnip on the inside excite your feline friend and encourage play. For cats Made from polyester fibers for durability Rattle sound, feathers and catnip entice your cat to play Caution: Inspect toy frequently. Supervised use only. Discontinue if worn, loose or torn pieces occur. Available in a 1-3/4"L x 50"W x 2"H size Available in brown/tan body with tan feathers and red/black body with tan feathers. Please allow us to choose a color for you. see more...

• How sturdy is the stick? If my cat likes to jump in the air (vers...1 Answers
  • Would this come off the stick easily as my cats like to get fierc...1 Answers
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
I would always buy the cheaper version of this toy for my cats, but they would always break! I finally decided to try this out since Kong is supposed to indestructible, and it stayed true to its name! We have had for over a year now and besides a small tear, it's still perfect.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
Cats will chase this for sure! My cat likes it, but she prefers wands with more feathers and bells. She will chase this snake for hours, though, and is good for her exercise.
Lol my cats really love this. They love chasing this thing around! I would recommend it to others so their animals can have hours of entertainment too. It's a good price and I found it has held up well. Good qualkty
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
The kids run laps around our house with the cat right behind them all day long it seems, both really enjoy it and it has lasted really well. A great value toy.
Carrie C.
North Hollywood, CA
My cat, Roscoe, goes crazy for the snake. It is the one toy that always keeps his attention. He loves to chase it across the floor. Great cat toy.
Kaitlyn R.
Regular cat toy really. Didn't break easily like other toys which is good with a toddler who does most of the playing with our younger cat
Veronica S.
My cat loves this toy! The handle broke in half soon after purchase but the product is still usable.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
Angered me because my cats hated it! Better off with a laser pointer
It was too pricey for nothing!
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Pet Lover Expert
I recently got a kitten and she goes crazy when I play with her with this..
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
Pet Lover Expert
How sturdy is the stick? If my cat likes to jump in the air (versus ground play) to play with toys like these will he still like it?
Chloe G.
Would this come off the stick easily as my cats like to get fierce with their toys