BY KONG

Kong(R) Safari Braidz Dog Toy For dogs that flip, shake, squeak, toss and tug their playthings, Kong(R) Braidz are designed to endure lots of tough love. Soft plush is tightly braided and slightly stretchy to take all the romping your dog can dish out. And when playtime's over, your pup has a cuddly friend to snooze with. Win/Win - Wag! Features: Excellent for interactive Tug-of-War or fetching games Durable and soft for safe play Eyes are stitched on - no plastic parts to come off Elastic weave helps clean teeth while your dog plays Low on stuffing Squeaker for added amusement Item Specifications: Type: Giraffe Monkey Tiger Zebra Size: Small (6"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D) Medium (8"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Large (11"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Grace L.
My dog carried this around and would not chew it up for months. she took it to bed every night and was the only toy she never tried to destroy. it was a cute toy that she never got enough of
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Great toy! My dog has had this little guy for about 5 years and it still is holding up after how crazy he is with it! Looks like it will last a lot more time!
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
My dogs love these two ways I don't know why because they tear them up and leave them there for me to clean up but they love them and I love them
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Cute toy although very easy to shred. I have Bulldogs who like to really play hard and tear toys apart so this is not my top dog toy!
Nicole A.
I'm surprised a lot of reviews are saying this toy isn't quality and their dog tore it up fast. I have a 100 pound chocolate lab, he's 2 years old and very hyper and he hasn't destroyed this toy yet and he's had it for almost 5 months now. He loves his giraffe toy!
Lilly D.
My dog loves all kinds of toys! Especially the ones that have squeakers, they can play with these all day! They will not stay still until you give these back. Sometimes our other dog takes it and hides it so then we have to go and look for it. I need to get more of these. So much fun for them!
Emily D.
I have a Siberian husky, she makes it her mission to tear through new toys and completely rip the stuffing out within a couple minutes, and then she's bored again. that's why we buy Kong toys for her, this one in particular was great because it kept her occupied for so long, it wasn't something she could tear to shreds easily. very durable
Molly  C.
Fairborn, OH
I have a 70 lb dog and gave him this toy hoping that it would last. This toy lasted at my house for 45 minutes before it was destroyed. Very sad about it :(
m r.
This toy is really easy to get damaged and leak stuffing out of, not dangerous but just not long lasting
Debbie M.
Dogs love playing with this toy all the time. although they tear it apart in about 1 week or so