BY KONG

Kong(R) Safari Braidz Dog Toy For dogs that flip, shake, squeak, toss and tug their playthings, Kong(R) Braidz are designed to endure lots of tough love. Soft plush is tightly braided and slightly stretchy to take all the romping your dog can dish out. And when playtime's over, your pup has a cuddly friend to snooze with. Win/Win - Wag! Features: Excellent for interactive Tug-of-War or fetching games Durable and soft for safe play Eyes are stitched on - no plastic parts to come off Elastic weave helps clean teeth while your dog plays Low on stuffing Squeaker for added amusement Item Specifications: Type: Giraffe Monkey Tiger Zebra Size: Small (6"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D) Medium (8"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Large (11"H x 4.3"W x 4.3"D) Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Ashley, Pa
With a very large dog it is hard to find a toy that he can't destroy. Kong's are the best for my large puppy. They last a lot longer then other brands.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
Prefect toy for our schnauzer; however not durable enough for a dog with bigger teeth and more of a bite.
Alex C.
Alex C.
My dog is not the most fond of dog toys. She plays with them for a little while and then she is done.
Johnna T.
Johnna T.
Ruston, LA
My dogs love these braidz toys however they come apart easily so not recommended for dogs that must tear every toy apart.
Donna B.
Donna B.
My dogs love to tug on things, that's how they play! I got them this cute little tiger, and they love it. Tug-o-war all day!
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
These dog toys are super cute and I have owned one before. They last forever and your pet will love to tug and play.
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
My dog lets to tug on things, that's how he plays! I got him this cute little tiger, and he loves it. There is a baggy noise in it when it's being tugged on
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Manchester, MI
Bought one of these for my dog and within 5 minutes the head came off. Most of the kong toys other than the ones you fill with treats, are not worth the price. Maybe for small dogs but I have an 85lb and a 55lb dog.
poppy r.
poppy r.
England
My dog loves the rope and the noise it makes he loves the fit in his mouth and is always running away with it
Pippa A.
Pippa A.
My dog loves them but they break way too easily definitely not worth the price you pay for them.