KONG® Puppy Toy

by KONG

#6 in Dog Toys

My dog does not like peanut butter what else can i add inside?
What is your favorite thing to put in the kong? I want some more ideas.
Which is your favorite color? I love the blue one!
Start your review of KONG® Puppy Toy!
Janet C.
Braceville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG® Puppy Toy uploaded by Janet C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best ever toy. Is expensive but indestructible. And when pup outgrown it makes a really cute Xmas ornament. Best products ever.
Tesa H.
michigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG® Puppy Toy uploaded by Tesa H.
My 14 week of golden doodle loves this! He is teething and this is gentle enough on his teeth. But tough enough to help relieve his tension. Filling this with peanut butter and putting it in his freezer has been his favorite 😍
Ashley C.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
KONG® Puppy Toy uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog absolutely loves his kong. It’s a great distraction, it’s so easy to fill. Most pet store has the treats to fill or Amazon. It’s very durable however gets dirty fast. But all in all great product . Our retriever has a large puppy king in blue
Emmy  M.
Apex, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG® Puppy Toy uploaded by Emmy  M.
My puppy loves this so much. She is super into chasing balls and loves to toss this up for herself and chase it because it bounces all over. I haven't even filled it with anything yet because she loves it so much as is. When she outgrows this size I will buy her the one for large dogs.
Carley M.
Dalton, GA
I highly love these and recommend them to all customers with new fur babies.
I highly love these and recommend them to all customers with new fur babies.
Bobbie M.
Munising, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As a puppy my Jack Russell loved this toy especially when filled with her treats. But alas my dog is stubborn and will not play with any toys that l have boughten nor play fetch. So it’s useless for me to buy anymore of these such products.
Janis  J.
Sioux City, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
KONG® Puppy Toy uploaded by Janis  J.
My little furry girl has separation anxiety, so when I go out I give her the Kong full of her favorite treats, in fact she has been associating staying home alone with a positive reward. It is a very useful toy.
Katharyn E.
Frisco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pup loves her Kong! I like to fill it with peanut butter and other yummy treats and then freeze it for her. It'll keep her busy for hours and she's always excited for a fresh one. The one I bought for her on day one is still holding up almost a year later, but I personally like to have multiple to keep them stocked with treats for the whole week.
Ryan K.
Scranton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely loves this toy! We fill them up with PB and freeze them. He goes at it for hours !
Yareli B.
navarre, fl
I just got my puppy Zuki a Kong and she absolutely loves it. It is the perfect size for her. She is a miniature Schnauzer and loves licking the peanut butter off of her kong. You can put treats in there too or just use it as a playing toy. She is about 9 lbs and its perfect for her :)