Kong Puppy Kong Activity Ball

by KONG

Features: -Puppy activity ball. -Color: Assorted. -Made of rubber. -Soothes sore gums and cleans teeth. -Available sizes:. -Small dimensions: 5.75" H x 4.5" W x 2.5" D. -Medium dimensions: 7.25" H x 5.25" W x 3" D.

Hi! How do you put kibble inside of it to keep your dog distracted for longer? Wont the kibble just fall out since the hole is pretty big and its on both sides?
Does anyone with a German Shepherd have this toy and do they like it?
I would like to try this with my pitbull terrier :))
Start your review of Kong Puppy Kong Activity Ball!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tu perro necesita jugar. Su temperamento le exige tener actividad física y mental todos los días. No querrás ver a tu perro aburrido o destruyendo los muebles de tu casa. Y esta es una muy buena opcion
Kailey C.
Elm city , NC
My fur baby loves this toy it keeps her occupied and entertained. I bought the toy from Petsmart for her. She enjoys her toy very much.
Vyasaveda S.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this ball he entertains himself for a long time with this and the idea of a treat inside is cool
Taylor T.
Clinton, NY
This toy is great for dogs who play for hours and have a strong jaw. Only toy i have that my rottweiler hasnt chewed through.
Kristen G.
Quincy, IL
Kong Puppy Kong Activity Ball uploaded by Kristen G.
Purchased at: PETCO
Great product! Well made out of great & safe for puppies material! Holds treats and keeps them busy for a while! They help with teething too!
Danielle E.
Boulder, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kong Puppy Kong Activity Ball uploaded by Danielle E.
My puppy LOVES this thing. I give it to him at the beginning of the day when I leave go to work and he can't wait to have it. It keeps him busy rolling if around 💗 I've included a photo of him for size reference - he's a mini golden doodle and is 8 lbs. 🐶 #puppylove
Brandy L.
Akron
Durable my puppy loved it as well probably the only toy she hasn't been able to completely destroy wouldn't say its to pricey either
Krystal C.
I have a husky that just runs through toys like no tomorrow. The only toys he can’t is king toys and that saves me a lot of money. Thank you Kong toys.
Rachel C.
Belleview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great you for puppies! It keeps my golden retrievers attention forever! It’s great if they’re teething and keeps them from chewing on the furniture lol. I’ve gotten along toys for every dog my family or myself have owned, they’re great products.
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely great to keep your active puppy thinking. The best thing I’ve ever bought.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...