BY KONG

Features: -Puppy activity ball. -Color: Assorted. -Made of rubber. -Soothes sore gums and cleans teeth. -Available sizes:. -Small dimensions: 5.75" H x 4.5" W x 2.5" D. -Medium dimensions: 7.25" H x 5.25" W x 3" D. see more...

Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kong is a top quality pet toy brand due to its innovative design and durability. If you fill these activity balls with a treat or a little peanut butter, it will keep your dog entertained for hours on end. They are also remarkably durable and hold up with even the roughest of dogs- we use them at the Veterinary Hospital I work at and they last forever. They can be difficult to clean out, but due to its rubber makeup they can be cleaned over and over again.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this toy. It helps keep him busy which is good when I am having dinner his focus is on his toy instead of what I am eating. I have a small miniature poodle mix with a bichon frisée. This product is great for all dogs.
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
I was told by so many that these kong puppy balls were the toys to get for a puppy that tends to eat all of his toys! I purchased a kong puppy ball for my pup and after about a week i was seeing kong ball pieces in my puppy's stool!! Although he loved his activity ball...my puppy was still able to chew it up and eat it!
Olivia H.
Hyattsville, MD
We bought this product for our year old golden doodle because she loves to tear up any toy she has and this one has proven to be seemingly indestructible! We are able to use it in many ways to keep her occupied without making a mess! I would recommend to any dog owner who needs a toy that will withstand all those puppy teeth and chewing! A bit pricey but SO worth it!!
Renatta L.
acworth
Gives something for the dogs to do. Which helps if the dogs need a lot of attention they can just came and carry this to the corner to eat while you do something practice in your life. Dogs can be very entertaining it when they are getting need you need to have a distraction with you to help solve the problem
Courtney F.
Wheelwright
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two medium sized dogs who are very active chewers and it seemed like any toy i would give them was being destroyed in just a matter of days. I had heard of Kong before, and while I was skeptical of their quality, I went and purchased the Kong Puppy Kong Activity Ball. It has held up amazingly! Even though it is listed for puppies, my mother dog also enjoyed getting in on the chewing fun. I have had this product a couple of months, and it has held up wonderfully! So, I recommend this to anyone who has a very active puppy that likes to chew. Your shoes and other non-chewables will thank you!
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
My golden puppy loved this! It took him awhile to get the strength to pull some of the treats out so I’m glad it kept him busy until he fell asleep for his nap. He wasn’t as a rambunctious puppy as he is now but while I was busy and he did want to play this helped a lot!
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These keep dogs busy for a while. It helped my dog who suffered from separation anxiety, focus on something other than me leaving. Dogs do tend to get better at it though lol and she would get the treat out so fast sometimes. I still like these, they are sturdy also.
Tiffany V.
The dogs love this toy. They enjoy playing with it trying to get the treats out. It keeps them really busy for the most part. If you have a lazy dog like one of mine it may not be the best because he tries to tear it apart in order to get the treats.
Mackenzie K.
This is a pretty good product, especially for hyperactive puppies who want to run and play because it’s hard to keep up with them. This will keep them entertained for a while especially because you can put food inside however they might outgrow it
Haley G.