BY KONG

KONG Lamb Meat Stix Dog TreatsStuff your dog's KONG with this all-natural treat and keep him or her busy and content for hours trying to retrieve it. Soft, chewy treats are specially shaped to fit inside your dog's KONG. Our KONG Lamb Meat Stix Dog Treats are naturally nutritious. A tasty treat you can feel good about giving your dog. Made with high-quality ingredients such as lamb and salmon which are both excellent sources of high-quality protein. These treats also contain Omega 3 fatty acids that help promote healthy skin and coat and contain no wheat, corn or soy. These premium treats have no animal by-products and no harmful preservatives or colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups definitely give these all five stars! It’s like candy to them. They are a good price for how many you get. I know they are something good to be giving to my pups. They beg that I purchase more when the bag is empty!!
Brittany B.
San Diego
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby simply loves these treats. Every time she sees me go to the pantry, she immediately does her little dance around me. So I must say these are the go to for sure.
Heather R.
They smell horrible! But my dog loves it! He sees the bag and he gets all excited!! They’re pricey but they keep him entertained for a half hour.
Daniele F.
Gillette
My dogs love when I fill their Kong’s with these treats! Will continue to purchase them!
Kelly T.
Blaze
Patches loves the taste of lamb and duck. So at petco these were the best item for her.