KONG Premium Treats Large Dental Rawhide 9"-10" Twin Pack, 2 ea

BY KONG

Natural Chews for Dogs Hand tied, natural rawhide bones contain active enzymes to reduce bacteria and fight tartar buildup 1 Contains bio-available form of Vitamin C called STAY-C for added dental and immune system benefits, keeping teeth even cleaner 3 No artificial colors or flavors 5 Made from U.S. Beef Hides 4 Large size made perfect for large dog breeds Large Proactive Care Prebiotic Rawhide Knotted Bones are a natural and great tasting way to satisfy your dog s instinctive need to chew while helping maintain a healthy digestive system. Each vitamin-enriched rawhide knotted bone contains Prebiotic food ingredients such as Chicory Extract and Oligofructuose that stimulate the growth and activity of Healthy bacteria in the digestive system. This helps in overall health, digestion the absorption of nutrients promoting overall immune system and skin coat benefits. STA see more...

KONG Premium Treats Large Dental Rawhide 9"-10" Twin Pack, 2 ea
Brianna D.
I used to give these to my dogs as puppies until I heard about the risk that comes along with giving your pet rawhide. Rawhide can cause blockage and choking in your dog and while the situation may be rare, you should put your pets safety first.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These are one of the few brands of rawhide my dog will actually chew. I only give him rawhide about 5-7 times a year and almost always it's the Kong version (the Double Chew one with red strips that are Bacon flavored). They can be expensive so I only get them when they're on sale. My dog is a moderate chewer and if he spends the entire day/night on it he'll finish off one end and the middle part then the other end the next day. Very long lasting in our house. A great distraction when I need to clean or study but don't want him to be bored. Also with the way the dogs need to chew it it really does help to scrape off some of the plaque on teeth.
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
Okay... Kong is great and all but not for the price. This was one of the only things I found worth the money but my dogs still chewed through them in a day. Good for dogs that really like to chew like mine.
nataly v.
Berkeley, CA
I just bought these and my dogs seem to love it! I do have to give it some time to see how they really are but so far they are great!
Vynieka B.
Kennedale, TX
My pup loves these! Just wish they were easier to find because I buy mine from Tj Max but it can honestly be a hit or miss!
Aidan M.
New Bern
Erases bad breath well. Does not remove stains from teeth too well, but does a little bit. Dog enjoys them.