BY KONG

Natural Chews for Dogs Hand tied, natural rawhide bones contain active enzymes to reduce bacteria and fight tartar buildup 1 Contains bio-available form of Vitamin C called STAY-C for added dental and immune system benefits, keeping teeth even cleaner 3 No artificial colors or flavors 5 Made from U.S. Beef Hides 4 One size made perfect for all dogs Dental Rawhide Twists are a natural, great tasting way to treat your dog and clean their teeth and gums at the same time. These irresistible multi sized rawhide twists will fight plaque and tarter buildup, inhibiting bacterial growth to reduce chances of gum disease. Each KONG Rawhide Twist is packed with Active Enzymes, Lisozyme and Lactoferrine with STAY-C for added dental and immune system benefits. STAY-C is a patent protected bio-available form of Vitamin C to help fight dental diseases and keep teeth extra clean. see more...

Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky is totally obsessed with rawhide treats, and this is one of the only ones that can keep him entertained for more than 2 minutes.  I typically grab a few of these when I take him to work with me to keep him occupied while I try to get work done and it works like a charm.
Mairead D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is obsessed with any sort of rawhide, but I like these because they’re not too much where she’ll be sitting around hours obsessing. I have an Aussiedoodle who is obsessed with all things related to eating and chewing. She’s less than a year old.
Olivia B.
These work really well for dental hygiene! but I have pugs and when they get near the end they tend to swallow it whole and choke. Probably not good for small dogs.
Tabitha H.
Does t last very long with my pups but it's something to keep them occupied when I don't want them at my heels. They enjoy it and it seems to even keep their teeth cleaner
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Great busy time treat when I don't want the dogs running around my feet all the time. Lasts a good while and keeps their teeth cleaner.
Casey F.
DECATUR, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my dogs love them! Can not get them away once I give it to them. They love them as a toy or snack.
Shyanne G.
My family's dogs love these and they're great for their teeth. They work good.
Haley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great treats! Keeps my puppy occupied and he is so happy when I give him one