BY KONG

❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product for dogs little and medium sized. My mother’s toy fox terrier loves them and it helps keep their teeth clean! Not to mention it helps get rid of foul smelling breath. I would recommend this to other fur mommas and dads.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
These dental chews are great. My dogs teeth are having the unkept they need and they highly meet my expectations. Love love love these treats. They are affordable and you kill 2 birds one stone. Treat and dental care.
brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this brand! my dogs are major chewers! luckily, these treats keep them entertained for hours! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Aelim _.
I love this dental chews. My dog absolutely loves this. I have a shih tzu who enjoys munching on these treats while at the same time it’s helping her teeth. I bought this at Petsmart and I would recommend this to dog owners.
Kanisha W.
Gold Canyon, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bones were not very good. Smells gross and my dog licked it and was totally over it, and he’s a bone lover! I threw the whole bag away because he would go near it. Waste of money would not buy again!
Deanna F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs are a fan of any treats but these ones they love a little extra. I think it’s because it lasts them a couple extra minutes. We love that it makes them happy and cleans their teeth.
Kerie E.
Champaign
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love love love these treats. I like that they are made in the us and are quality products. I like to gice my pets quality products and love
Breonica D.
My boston terrier pup loves kong products. They are very durable, especially for that puppy stage. They can be pricey but are worth every penny
Jareinmy F.
Homestead
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this to my dogs as recommended by my veterinarian. They absolutely love the treats.
Kathy P.
Helps to clean my Dogs teeth with great results. She gets good check up from the vet.