KONG Premium Treats Dental Chews Breath Fresh, X-Large uploaded by Kaylee B.

BY KONG

Naturally flavorful and fun way to treat and reward your dog. Contains no wheat, soy or corn. Contains no animal by-products or harmful preservatives. Made with only all natural ingredients. Great for treating, training and stuffing kong toys. Natural, great tasting, irresistable, vitamin-enriched dental treats made with healthy, human-grade ingredients. Contains parsley and alfalfa, a natural source of breath-freshening chlorophyll to help tame doggy breath. Helps clean teeth & gums, and fights plaque & tartar build-up, inhibiting bacterial growth to reduce chances of gum disease. Naturally preserved, and contains stay-c, a patent-protected, bio-available form of vitamin c. Contains no wheat, corn or soy, and no artificial colors or flavors. No animal by-products. Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Flax Seed, Zinc Propionate, Potassium Chloride, Etc.: Size: 5 ct./XL: Color: FRESH BREATH see more...

Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
My Doberman basically swallows these. They smells refreshing but I’ve yet to find an “X-Large” treat it there for dogs with huge mouths. He seems to enjoy them so I still purchase them occasionally for variety. The chewing doesn’t last long but soft enough to not irritate his gums.
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
These are great for our fat bulldog they help keep his teeth clean and they are easy for him to chew. These are a good size for him. He is able to eat them without swallowing it whole, he has to take the time to chew it which I love. I would recommend these to a friend with bigger dogs
Nichole K.
Philadelphia
Onyxx goes nuts when the chewy box arrives every other month because he knows these are in it and thank goodness because sometimes he's got some major bad breath these help so much and they keep our medium sized extremely active doggy busy for a while!!!
April W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. It helps with his breath and helps clean his teeth. Chewing helps get rid of garter build up and keeps gums healthy.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
My dog likes them but I don’t notice a difference in her breath after she eats them. I think it is more of morning treat for her.
Neyda M.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Nasia loves these treats and loves that she always gets to try different treats... She's a very spoiled baby girl
Stacey C.
Indianapolis
I feel like these are expensive for what they are. I don’t think they last very long or make there breath better.
Laura C.
Oxford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. They cleaned his teeth and although they didn’t necessarily help his breath, he loves them.
connie c.
Again anything from Kong my dog seems to love they usually have a really good product❤❤❤❤❤❤ kong is the best
Mari F.
Austin, TX
I have an English bulldog and he’s a stinky little man. These treats don’t fix it completely but do help!