BY KONG

Naturally flavorful and fun way to treat and reward your dog. Contains no wheat, soy or corn. Contains no animal by-products or harmful preservatives. Made with only all natural ingredients. Great for treating, training and stuffing kong toys. Natural, great tasting, irresistable, vitamin-enriched dental treats made with healthy, human-grade ingredients. Contains parsley and alfalfa, a natural source of breath-freshening chlorophyll to help tame doggy breath. Helps clean teeth & gums, and fights plaque & tartar build-up, inhibiting bacterial growth to reduce chances of gum disease. Naturally preserved, and contains stay-c, a patent-protected, bio-available form of vitamin c. Contains no wheat, corn or soy, and no artificial colors or flavors. No animal by-products. Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Flax Seed, Zinc Propionate, Potassium Chloride, Etc.: Size: Small/20 ct.: Color: FRESH BREATH see more...

Melanie B.
USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog was literally eating EVERYTHING including our couch. Finally we bought her a Kong toy that had a hole in the center for treats. We stuffed the hole with peanut butter and a couple of treats and she was so busy trying to get it out that she never chewed anything else again! Kong toys last a very long time! Even for our pit bull mix.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best! My puppy is teething so he loves to chew on these. They don’t last as long as id like them to. My dog will finish one in less than 20 minutes. His breath does smell better and he loves to chew them.
Kimberly W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this stuff. For one of my dogs this is enough to keep her teeth clean. My other dog it keeps his breath fresh but I think it’s time for a teeth cleaning. This stuff definitely helps!
brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this brand! my dogs are picky eaters! luckily, these are found in most grocery stores and are pretty inexpensive! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Evie P.
San Diego, CA
A delicious and fun way to keep your pet’s teeth clean and breath smelling fresh! My pup loves the flavor of these and they keep her busy for hours. I love the freshness of her breath after! I would recommend this to any dog owner!
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this Product is fabulous because it really does help with the maintenance of our dogs teeth and it really does help to produce better breath and that’s really good and I know that it can be really hard sometimes to brush your dogs teeth so this helps in those days that you aren’t successful
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes these think they are treats lol. Can be a little pricey. Could be more in a bag for the price. But I have seen higher priced ones also. This is a judgment call
Elizabeth J.
My dog is super picky with his treats. We tried many brands before to help with his stinky breath and these have been perfect. He loves the “treat” and it helps tremendously with his stinky breath!
Raschell R.
Herndon, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs seem to love it. I have a smaller breed so its to hard for my dogs teeths. He did play with it for a really long time so at least it was entertaining
Erin H.
Roswell, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got these for our brand new puppy before she even came home. We found that they keep her entertained but are not sure how they work on her stomach.