Kong Playground Treat Dispensing Cat Toy: 9.75

Kong Playground Treat Dispensing Cat Toy: 9.75" Diameter

BY KONG

The Kong Cat Playground has everything your kitty needs for exciting playtime all in one place! This multi-functional toy entices cats with a dangling mouse (stuffed with Kong premium Catnip) and a ringing bell ball, and features a treat dispenser to reward healthy, mentally stimulating activity. - Mentally stimulating treat dispenser & feeder - Enticing catnip mouse & bell ball action - Ideal for independent play The mentally stimulating treat dispenser and water trough are perfect for your cat's independent playtime, especially in the hours when no one else is home. Easy assembly, no tools required. Instructions for Assembly: 1. Snap the treat-dispensing wheel into place between the two upright pieces; it spins when installed correctly. Place treats in the dispenser for a tasty challenge.2. Unscrew the bolt from the center of the toy.3. Place the pole with the flat edge down over the bolt hole.4. Put the bolt through both the metal pole and follow the threads to tighten in place.5. Give the Kong Playground to your cat and wait for the fun to begin. Your cat sleeps up to 16 hours a day. Kong cat toys are designed to make sure its awake hours are full of healthy exercise, mental stimulation, and fun! Kong Kong Playground Treat Dispensing Cat Toy: 9.75" Diameter #CA414 - Treat Dispensing Cat Toys see more...

Kong Playground Treat Dispensing Cat Toy: 9.75
Kong Playground Treat Dispensing Cat Toy: 9.75" Diameter
Buy on Jet.com
Molly V.
Lockport , NY
I should start by saying that I'm *that* person....the "Crazy Cat Lady". I buy my 3 cats toys and treats every time I go to the store. Usually, they play with whatever I buy for about 5 minutes and then they get bored. I picked the Kong treat dispensing toy a couple weeks ago and it has become their favorite thing. I love that it's easily washable and that is easy to load the treats in. It keeps them engaged for a good amount of time and makes treat time much more of an interactive experience. I'm even considering buying 2 more, so each cat can have their own. If you're a cat parent and happen to be looking for a new toy for your kitties, pick this up! They'll love it!
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
When my little kitten stole my friend's puppy's Kong, I knew it was time to get him his very own little Kong. He's almost two now, and he still plays with this thing like crazy! (Treats are a wonderful motivator!) It's really great quality and easy to refill.
Macey N.
West Liberty, OH
two stars for the entertainment portion, but my cat managed to get the ball out with her paws once and now I'm chasing down the ball every day because she pulls it out and uses it as a soccer ball lol.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
My cat loves this toy. You can put the treats on the inside and your cat gets to play with it to get them to come out.
Morgan H.
Newport, KY
This will entertain your cat for hours, my cat goes crazy every time he plays with it.
Heather W.
This was a great toy for my cat! She loved it as soon as I took it out of the box. She goes at the ball and attached mouse forever. The only downside is that if you have wood floors, it just slides all over the place, she has taken it from the kitchen to the hallway to the living room. Overall, great buy.
Ana R.
Belem
Nunca comprei esse produto pra meu Pet acho que ela iria gostar bastante pena que não dá pra ver bem o que tem na embalagem