BY KONG #86 in Cat Toys

Who doesn't love ecologically responsible cat toys? The materials and dyes of this cat toy come from natural, renewable resources - designed to appeal to the instincts of the indoor cat. Kong Naturals are more than just cat toys - they're fun with a purpose. Contains premium North American catnip. see more...

Rose L.
Pet Lover Expert
OMG!!! CRINKLES, CRINKLES AND MORE CRINKLES!!! Cats of all ages seem to love these for that noise alone!!! They come running from all over with curiosity and ready to play!!! A must have for any cat.
Nicole A.
Pet Lover Expert
This is another favorite of my cat. He loves anything that crinkles. These are fairly long lasting too which is a good think since he likes to destroy most of his toys.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
I was a little hesitant at first because they look so simple. Turns out my cat loves them even my multipoo loves playing with them. I guess don't judge a book by its cover. Highly recommend this cat toy.
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
The long line of toys are basically indestructible! My wiener dog Oscar hold down toys and picks them apart, but we have a long toy that's lasted for years!!!
Bethany H.
My two cats love anything that makes crinkly noises! But so do dogs so make sure you dogs don't get to them first!
Kendra R.
All cats find the plastic sounds irresistible! These are durable; hours of play instead of a quick shred
Kathy C.
Newcastle, CA
My 2 cats love the noise this makes and they play with it for a long time. They are durable and last a long time. meow.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
One of my cats loves to play in and with plastic bags. In an effort to curb her getting into the recycling, I got this KONG Naturals Crinkle Cat Toy. She loves it! Now she plays with the toys instead of my recycling!
cat w.
My kittens second favorite cat toy. her first favorite is this weird ball the chirps like a bird. she will spend hours playing with this toy though
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
My cats love the crinkle in this toy, and they can't destroy it which is the best part!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves anything crinkly, especially those foil balls. Is this similar to that?
Kim C.
Do these contain catnip ? Or have a way to add it?
Melissa N.
Dover Plains, NY
Just here for the badge 😊👍🏼
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I think my car would love this toy! Do cats really play with the rings??