BY KONG #61 in Cat Toys

Who doesn't love ecologically responsible cat toys? The materials and dyes of this cat toy come from natural, renewable resources - designed to appeal to the instincts of the indoor cat. Kong Naturals are more than just cat toys - they're fun with a purpose. Contains premium North American catnip. see more...

Kendra R.
Kendra R.
All cats find the plastic sounds irresistible! These are durable; hours of play instead of a quick shred
Rose L.
Rose L.
Pet Lover Expert
OMG!!! CRINKLES, CRINKLES AND MORE CRINKLES!!! Cats of all ages seem to love these for that noise alone!!! They come running from all over with curiosity and ready to play!!! A must have for any cat.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Pet Lover Expert
This is another favorite of my cat. He loves anything that crinkles. These are fairly long lasting too which is a good think since he likes to destroy most of his toys.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
The long line of toys are basically indestructible! My wiener dog Oscar hold down toys and picks them apart, but we have a long toy that's lasted for years!!!
Amy R.
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC
Having 10 rescued cats means we have lots of toys. And I'm always on the lookout for great toys that are also a great price. Kong toys are both. I know when I purchase Kong toys that my kitties will love them. When looking for toys I look for value and reliability, Kong offers both. When 10 kitties all love a toy, this cat Mama is happy.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
One of my cats loves to play in and with plastic bags. In an effort to curb her getting into the recycling, I got this KONG Naturals Crinkle Cat Toy. She loves it! Now she plays with the toys instead of my recycling!
cat w.
cat w.
My kittens second favorite cat toy. her first favorite is this weird ball the chirps like a bird. she will spend hours playing with this toy though
michele t.
michele t.
Algonquin, IL
Why is it that anything that crinkles my cat will lust over I had to buy a second pack because these go flying around my house between cats
Lizzie P.
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
My cats love the crinkle in this toy, and they can't destroy it which is the best part!
BrittanyAnd C.
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
Simple yet fun toy. I especially love that it's not expensive when it gets lost.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves anything crinkly, especially those foil balls. Is this similar to that?
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Dover Plains, NY
Just here for the badge 😊👍🏼
Kim C.
Kim C.
Do these contain catnip ? Or have a way to add it?
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I think my car would love this toy! Do cats really play with the rings??