BY KONG

Made of natural materials Contains top quality catnip Irresistible scent, texture and sound Two toys per package Available in assorted colors please let us choose. KONG Naturals are ecologically responsible cat toys. All materials and dyes come from natural, renewable resources. These toys are designed to appeal to the natural instincts of the indoor cat. KONG Naturals are more than just cat toys - they're fun with a purpose. This two pack of crinkle balls with tail feathers are specifically designed to encourage your cat's natural hunting instinct. The crinkle sound instantly sparks curiosity, and the combination of natural fabrics, natural feathers and catnip will provide hours of exercise and entertainment. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Walhalla, SC
My cats love this toy!! It's durable, and keeps them interested! It definitely met my expectations of the Kong name! Luckily everything I've gotten from Kong has been very successful! We have a gray and am orange cat, and we will continue to buy the Kong product for our feline fur babies.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Sunbury, PA
My cats love feather toys, and this one definitely is one of their favorites! They play so hard with it, that the feathers are starting to come out:) They like to pick it up in their mouth and carry it around like its an animal they hunted, and are so proud of themselves:):)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA
My cats are mad for these! But really, anything that crinkles and anything with feathers they love. What I love, is that these hold up well and don't fall apart after being played with twice.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Kent, OH
My pure bred Persian baby cat absolutely loves this toy. She LOVES feathers, she lays there and licks and licks the feathers. Great toy, would definitely recommend!
Amy D.
Amy D.
My cat usually loves anything that will make a crinkle sound so I figured he would love this toy and it is now one of his favorites!
Meg A.
Meg A.
San Leandro, CA
Broke super quick. He is still a kitten and this thing broke within 2 days of purchase.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
My cat wasn't a fan but it was reasonably priced . I would recommand for other cat owners for the great price
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
My cats love these crinkle balls with the feathers. they play with them all the time and usually play tug-a-war with them or play catch with each other.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
My cat went NUTS for these... but, of course, like every other cat toy that I bring into the house... they played with it for 20 or so minutes before losing it in an undisclosed location, yet to be found. But it was a really fun 20 minutes for them :)
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
My two cats loved this toy. But unfortunally my cats rioped the feathers and then lost interest but for the mean time they had a lot of fun