BY KONG

Natural materials Quality catnip Vet approved Irresistible scent, texture and sound All materials and dyes come from natural, renewable resources. These toys are designed to appeal to the natural instincts of the indoor cat. KONG Naturals are more than just cat toys-they're fun with a purpose. KONG Naturals Straw Cylinder with Feathers is specifically designed to appeal to your cat's desire to stalk and pounce. Your cat will find the natural feathers and catnip irresistible. The unique straw weave has lots of nooks for easy snagging and the cone shape's unique tumble adds to the fun. see more...

Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
My cat absolutely loves this Kong catnip straw toy she goes crazy with it and spins it around the whole entire house trying to get all the catnip and just chewing on it she loves the feathers it's definitely one of her favorite toys and I would highly recommend it
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is our cat's favorite toy. We do have to replace it every month or so, once he has destroyed the feathers. This is the only toy he plays with on a daily basis.
Zachary R.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
Great toy, my cat loved it in the beginning. However, the feathers fell off rather quickly & once that happened my cat had zero interest in this toy.
Katie H.
Katie H.
My cat can't get enough of this toy! She plays with it constantly since the day we bought it.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Lebanon, PA
The farm cats love this toy because it is easy to bit and it has feathers. Wasn't too expensive for a cat toy.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Martin, KY
My cat adores this toy. it's one of his favorites and he'd always pulling it out of his toy box when I put it back in.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
This toy will keep my cats busy for hours. They love it and so do I. Such a fun pet toy
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
The first few days my boys loved this. Then the feathers started falling apart and now it sits in the toy box untouched.
mariam m.
mariam m.
My cat love this Roy a lot it really brings so much energy to him once he sees it its a really good product
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
Cats love this toy, they play with it for hours. the only thing I don't like about it, it is the feathers come out.