BY KONG #64 in Cat Toys

Made of natural materials Contains top quality catnip Irresistible scent, texture and sound Two toys per package KONG Naturals are responsible cat toys. All materials and dyes come from natural, renewable resources. These toys are designed to appeal to the natural instincts of the indoor cat. KONG Naturals are more than just cat toys - they're fun with a purpose. This two pack of natural mice are specifically designed to stimulate the stalking and hunting instincts of your cat. The natural catnip filling provides an added reward for the successful hunter. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Drew C.
Drew C.
Erie, PA
told me about this toy the other day and how her cat spends hours a day playing with it. I couldn't find it in petsmart so I ordered one online...

My cat has become an addict! When I first gave him the box, he spent an hour straight playing with it. He was EXHAUSTED! But he never gets bored with it, he keeps coming back and waits for food to be dropped in there. This toy is now his preferred method of eating...
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
These are the best cat toys! They are small enough that my cat can pick it up and run around with it. I play fetch with one of my cats using these and he loves it. It's always fun to throw them in a ziploc bag with some catnip and then let the kitties go wild.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
My cat loves these toys! They are constantly in use and have held up really well for the amount of action that they see! If you're looking for a cute, affordable toy for your kitty - I highly recommend this!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Tuli-cat enjoys these toy mice more than all her other toys. Each night we put them out for her to "hunt" and every morning she has them waiting for us by the kitchen.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Dansville, NY
My cats love this product and they are always playing with it. And it keeps them from bringing real nice in from outside
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
My Kitty is old. He use to play quite often. Bought these, he would not even look at them. I really don't think it's the brand or toy its self. I think he's just doesn't wanna play with things that don't move on their own.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
My cats love these, really any of the toys that look like real mice are a big hit with them.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Columbia, PA
My cat goes absolutely nuts over these! I would just set one down and he would be flipping it around in no time!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
While our cat loves catnip she is not a fan of these little stuffed mice things
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
My cats love their small mice toys, they love to bat them around and chase them, it keeps them occupied