Kong Medium Air Squeaker Dumbbell Dog Toy uploaded by Rachel H.
2 colors available

BY KONG

Kong air dog squeaker dumbbell dog toy - medium see more...

Kong Medium Air Squeaker Dumbbell Dog Toy
  • "My dog loves Kong squeakers, but he had a difficult time with this one due to the size." in 3 reviews
  • "He tore the material off with ease...now with that being said the actual rubber inside is very durable and made to last...it's the outside of the product that disappointed me considering how much it was." in 1 review
  • "My pit lab mix really enjoyed this toy (we purchased the version with the on/off squeaker) but eventually he did chew off all the fuzz and through the rubber, but it lasted longer than expected." in 1 review
  • "HOWEVER, my 5 pound Yorkie that LOVES to play fetch loves the smallest version of this!" in 1 review
  • "my dog loves playing fetch with this!" in 1 review
Angela F.
Angela F.
Washington
My dog loves this toy. The outer layer lasts a month usually, the inner rubber layer can last a few months, but it's fun while it lasts. He has so much fun squeaking it and it's easy for him to fetch.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
My Boston Girl loved her Kong Dumbbell. I would throw if off our deck and she would leap after it so fast!! With that being said, I had to buy another one because the outside fabric was easily removed by her, she's a small 15lb. dog! She doesn't play as much with her second one as she did her first one, sadly.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
I don't know if you guys had similar experiences but my pup did not enjoy this toy. He would try to bite down on it but it was too rough for his tiny teeth and he just moved on to something. I rated it low because there were no other options as far as softness, I know, I'm crazy. I'm sure it could've been an awesome toy had he played with it.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Great for all sized dogs! My maltipoo and lab loved it. It's also very durable which is great for dogs that go through their toys quickly.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
My pit lab mix really enjoyed this toy (we purchased the version with the on/off squeaker) but eventually he did chew off all the fuzz and through the rubber, but it lasted longer than expected. I'll probably stick to regular Kong rubber products though because it's high price for something that isn't indestructible.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Our older cocker spaniel loves getting these and pulling the fuzz off of them. While he does love the true ball shape more than the barbell shape, he will happily chase after it. Our other cocker spaniel loves it and will chase it for days while excitedly squeaking it.
Rose D.
Rose D.
I have a dog who is a strong chewer. He not only ripped through this product but he also peeled the entire tennis ball fabric off the toy. He needs really tough toys and I thought because it was a kong product that we would have the same durability as all our other kong products.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I have a one year old Pit Bull so she still has a LOT of puppy in her, one of her favorite things is tennis balls, and squeaky toys! So this is a perfect combination of the two! The ONLY issue I have is my dog for some reason always tears off the fuzzy skin on tennis balls, and this toy was no different, so I don't know what that's all about
Mary Ann D.
Mary Ann D.
Crosswicks, NJ
My Australian Shepherd has no interest in this toy! HOWEVER, my 5 pound Yorkie that LOVES to play fetch loves the smallest version of this! It's very easy for him to grab into the "bar" part to bring it back. It's very hard, so it doesn't squeak much.
Evie C.
Evie C.
Woodway, TX
My pup wasn't able to chew through this, which was a major plus. He's an Aussie, and loved being able to get his mouth around it and carry it. The squeaker died within days, which made him lose interest in it
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Where exactly can you buy this?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Does your dog Chew right through these? I'm trying to find a toy that my dog can't chew and eat all the pieces to...
Jennah J.
Jennah J.
Elk Grove, CA
My Blue nose pitt is just now a year old and we have tried everything under the sun, but he seems to destroy all things "indestructible " How does these last??? Do they tear up?
Kelda A.
Kelda A.
One of our dogs goes through toys like crazy. She tears apart balls and stuffed animals within a few minutes. In your experience, does this toy last a while?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dunmore, Pa
How durable is this toy? My one dog destroys every squeaker toy he gets in minutes, he really loves them but he's a chewer.