BY KONG

Play fetch with your pup's new favorite toy, a squeaky bone. The bright yellow bone is sure to stand out no matter where you are, and its material is nonabrasive, gentle on your dog's teeth and gums. Your dog will never tire of chasing and playing with this toy. see more...

Kong Medium Air Squeaker Bone Dog Toy
  • "My dog loves it and it's so cool nights har happy and so mush more and She love it eve day." in 2 reviews
  • "Great for active dogs who love to play fetch with their owners!" in 1 review
  • "The material is similar to a tennis ball (kind of hard to tel if you're looking at this on a small display) and holds up well to slobber, dirt, etc." in 1 review
Glory A.
My dog has a few of these toys including this one and he loves to play with his "bone" It's very durable then again it is for my dog but my dog is not the tyope of dog that likes bitting into things to try to break them I think this product is well made and will be durable regardless of how rough a dog can play
Cassie Renee S.
Our pups like this toy.. I'm not sure if it's that they prefer the tennis balls that squeak or the toys (we call them babies) that squeak, but this one doesn't get much action.. It's still in one piece, so you can tell it's not at the top of their list..
Sihlegsyh C.
My dog loves this toy, goes crazy every time you see him and the rest of the world disappears for not again pay attention to anything else
Sarah  A.
Strong and everlasting toy for my furbaby, but UGH! The squeaker! I wish that more toys were made without the squeaker. We typically use a needle to maintain our sanity and pop the squeaker. Kong is a trusted brand that I know I can always rely on for my dog's self-entertainment.
Melissa N.
Another reliable, entertaining Kong toy. The material is similar to a tennis ball (kind of hard to tel if you're looking at this on a small display) and holds up well to slobber, dirt, etc. Definitely worth the couple extra bucks than basic store-brand toys.
Yale W.
Pearland, TX
While my dog enjoyed the toy it didn't last long. The tennis ball covering on the outside was torn off in a matter of days which left a soft rubber exposed that began to crumble. I have had to stop buying the Kong toys made with the tennis ball outer shell because its the same result from my 85lb boxer who is now 5.
Desiree N.
I LOVE these ! They are so durable for my German Shepard who destroys every toy I get him. They even have one that you can turn the squeak on and off which I love as well.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Air Kong Squeaker Bone Medium Asb2. Lets play "fetch" over and over and over again! Kong products last forever so this has my vote for outdoor/indoor fun!
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Anything kong is amazing! The squeak does get annoying but watching my dogs tail wag is worth it. It also bounces so she can chase it around!
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
Believe it or not, my dog destroyed the one we got her when she was a puppy. She loved it, but it was destroyed within a week of getting it.
Amber E.
Huntington, WV
How durable is this compared to the regular kong toys?
Donna O.
Alstead, NH
I have a Jack Russell that can play fetch for days. He loves tennis balls. Do these float like a tennis ball?