BY KONG

KOG1207: Features: -Dog treat-Available in beef and lamb flavors-Premium, naturally nutritious treat made with real beef-Enriched with wholesome carrots, apples and vitamins A, B12, C, D and E to aid in the overall health and well being of your dog-Contains no wheat, corn or soy-No animal by-products or harmful preservatives-Capacity: 6.5oz. Color/Finish: -No artificial colors or flavors. see more...

Gia T.
My dog loves these things. Even though he eats them in like two bites. Haha. I love to insert them into one of his kong toys to keep him occupied. Keeps him busy for a few minutes.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these. Whenever we give him one, he runs off to another room to devour it.
Joyce T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pug loves these great treats! I wished he didn't eat them so fast!!! Must be really tasty since he's always looking for more!
Anne H.
Flowood, MS
Both of my dogs love these! They seem easy to digest and have not upset their stomachs once. A little on the pricey side though
Kong meat sticks were great when it came to training my puppy. Their size was convenient and my puppy loved the beef flavor.
Lara K.
Pelham, AL
Kong's products are always high quality. My dogs have never had any tummy issues with these chews. I am a lifelong fan!
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
Priced a little high for treats, but your dogs will love them! Mine sure did. Wish they lasted longer!