Kong Laser Keychain Cat Toy uploaded by Jackie B.Kong Laser Keychain Cat Toy uploaded by Christina J.Kong Laser Keychain Cat Toy uploaded by Ana J.

BY KONG #6 in Cat Toys

This laser toy encourages fun and interactive play. The toyincludes 3 batteries. Excite your kitty with this KONG Laser Toy forCats. Point the bright laser at the wall or floor and let your cattry to capture the elusive prey. The fun and interactive nature ofthe toy will keep your cat enticed for hours. For cats Engages and entices your cat to play Point the bright laser at the floor or wall and watch your cattry to catch his or her elusive prey Includes 3/AG13 batteries Caution: Avoid direct eye contact with laser beam. Do not point laser ateyes of people or animals. Keep out of reach of children. Adultsupervision required. Available in a 1/2"L x 3-3/4"W x 6-3/4"H size Available in purple. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
My cats absolutely adore this laser pointer. It's to the point that they hear the chain rattle on the end of it and immediately come running. They've also learn to recognize the sound of the click that turns the laser on. I gave it only four stars because I find that they need frequent replacing due to shorts in the system. I think the wiring gets loose after a few weeks. Only once have I had the product last long enough that I needed to change the batteries. Luckily they're cheap at around $4-7 apiece. That's nothing to keep my furballs happy
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I am really cautious using this toy considering the psychological views I've heard from vets...catching the UNcatchable seems to drive a cat crazy...in fact after playing w my kitten using this laser pointer..he seemed to run around the apartment searching for it..but I will say one thing..it is a SUPER good tool for getting your cat out of hiding spots (out from under the bed/the couch, etc)...my kitten CANNOT resist chasing it
Brianne D.
Brianne D.
Carmichael, CA
My kitties love laser toys and this one is great! I appreciate extra batteries are included, however they do drain pretty quickly so I have to buy often. I thought I could just repurchase the batteries, but discovered it's cheaper just to buy a new laser toy. If they can figure out a way for these to last longer, that would be great! That's the only down side because I like the size of it. It's very portable and discreet.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
What cat doesn't go crazy over a laser pointer?! This is one of my cats' favorite toys. They go nuts over it and play for hours. I've had this specific one for probably about a year and a half now and it's still going strong. No complaints there. My cats come running when they hear me getting into the drawer to get "the bug" out! And obviously, avoid shining this directly into any animals' or humans' eyes. :)
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
My two domestic short haired kitties love playing. My momma kitty is smart enough to see and chase a laser. This laser and any other one end up being a blast! I hate when we stop playing because it's just gone, so I give her treats after! Ha ha ha. Would recommend any cat owner consider seeing if their pet likes to chase a laser because it's an easy game that requires minimal effort on your part.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
My cat loves this! I got it at Walmart for like $1 honestly it was super cheap, but it works great! My cat is 3 and he absolutely loves to play with the laser. I pick it up and he'll hear the jingle of the chain and he looks at me and then I'll turn it on and he goes crazy. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a fun toy that you can play with your cat.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
My cats love this laser toy and so do my dogs. Great way to get them some exercise and hours of play time. It one of my daughters favorite things to play with the cats with as they jump through the air and run around in circles trying to get it. Price is a little high compared to off brands I have seen but worth all the hours of fun it provides for all.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Seattle
My cat loves this laser pointer. It provides lots of fun as she is so curious and won't let it out of her sight. Only problem is that when I turn it off she meows for a while looking for the laser beam again. It's fun but she is really intelligent so it bothers he when we stop playing. The toy itself is great though and lasts a long time.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
My kitties love their laser! Bought at petsmart for my first cat and she and my husband had a great time playing till the batteries ran out. Our second kitty loves the laser a bit too much and spends a good 30 minutes looking for it after its gone. Lots of fun for the cat and the human! Great price with the drawback of short battery life.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
YES YES YES YES. The loved/despised laser that cats lose sleep over wondering if they actually caught the laser or not!! Hehehe I love this item!! And so do my cats...when they think they caught it! Hehehe hours & days of fun, for both me and my kitty's! I love seeing the look on their faces when they think they caught the laser!!! L O L
Ryan F.
Ryan F.
Does anyone recommend this item?
Aulbrie S.
Aulbrie S.
Waverly, VA
How long do the batteries last?
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Loves Park, IL
How long do the batteries last in these?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
Who loves kitty laser toys?
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
How long do these last??