BY KONG

Combines a tennis ball and squeaker to make the perfect fetch toy for your dog. These toys are covered with durable, high quality tennis ball material that's non-abrasive. All squeaker components are hidden within the tennis ball. Remember to always supervise pets when they play with toys. see more...

Aly O.
Aly O.
My dogs love this toy!!! It's very durable and I have big dogs so that's saying something. I will say that the squeezer is a bit annoying (however.... I guess that's too be expected and the dogs love it! Haha).
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
Great quality toy that stands up to even the most strong chewers and players. Our puppy was scared of the squeaker though
Angela F.
Angela F.
My dog loves this toy, it has lasted the longest in my house. It's the perfect shape for tug of war but it also is easy to throw like a frisbee. I would buy another but I don't think I'll have too, it's so durable.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Murrieta, CA
Alright toy. My dog will chew on it and play with it but the green fuzz keeps coming off in her mouth
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
My dog loves any toy of his that sqeaks ! He'll carry it around the house with him everywhere that he goes !
Tina L.
Tina L.
Shelby Twp, MI
My dogs love this toy. The shape of it makes it easy to play tug-of-war. he really likes this toy.
Todd P.
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is a great toy. Very durable and my Aussie loves chasing it in the yard! He loves the kong toys!!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
My dog loves these, she goes through one in about 4 months so they are pretty durable and keep the dogs chewing instead of destroying other things in the house. The squeak also gets the interested and they go crazy.
Bron M.
Bron M.
Dogs loved it, only downside is the squeaker, as they normally break the squeaker this one has not broken and is driving me crazy.