Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesKONG
Knots Clingerz Cardinal Small/Medium

KONG Knots Clingerz Cardinal Small/Medium

by KONG

KONG Knots Clingerz Cardinal Small/MediumKONG Rope Clingers are an amusing new addition to the Knots family. Each lovable character slides along the rope for your pup's thrashing enjoyment. Rope Clingers are great for independent play as well as tug...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KONG Knots Clingerz Cardinal Small/Medium!
Stone Mountain, GA
My dog loves to sit in one spot and just tear her toys a part, she also loves to bring the toys to me so she and I can play together. She loves tug-of-war, so when I buy her toys it is important that those toys can withstand her roughness. Kong wins every time! She still rips into it but when i tell you those knots are damn near indestructible! Yes I buy again and again, worth the money.

Looking for your answer?