KONG Kickeroo with Catnip

by KONG

#3 in Cat Toys

KONG Kickeroo with Catnip

Can you refill it with catnip?
Start your review of KONG Kickeroo with Catnip!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats go crazy for this toy! I have to have several around so they each get to play. Very durable and safe. Cats love it!
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
Family fan favorite. Great for those cats who like to bunny kick your arm, just slide this in and let them go to town. Holds up for years. Fabrics still looks good, no rips or tears. Good for claws or declaweed. It's in my tabby tiger cat's weekly rotation from the toy box. Not sure about washing.
Kayla R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My two cats love this toy!! We will spray it with catnip too even though it has some inside. Recommend!
Amanda S.
Nanticoke, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG Kickeroo with Catnip uploaded by Amanda S.
My cats go absolutely insane! Over any kind of toy and I love watching them get crazy and #zoomies. My rescues haven't had so many options in their life.
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was great for my cat who loves tearing up toys! It’s so heavy duty but attracts my cat so well since it has the catnip.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
KONG Kickeroo with Catnip uploaded by March S.
I bought this for Zola when she was about 5 months old. She is in the really playful stage where she likes to attack your arm when you pet her so I saw this and thought she’d love it. I was wrong. She doesn’t play with it all. She sniffed it several times, probably because of the catnip and walked away. I put it next to her bed thinking at least she might like to sleep with it like her teddy bear and she got up and moved...lol.. I guess it’s just not for her.
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
Such a great toy that the dog stole it from the cat! Great product overall. Holds up against all kinds of beatings from both the dog and the cat and the pattern couldn't be cuter. Recommend especially to young cats who don't have a playmate
Amanda D.
I bought one of these thinking my cats would love it but they showed no interest at all. The dog on the other hand gladly stole it haha.
Lisa H.
Round Rock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has had this since we got him 4 years ago. He loves it when I use it to play with him. Obviously, he doesn't do much with it on his own. It's held up to the occasional dog-theft, and to the cat's nails.
kyrua B.
Morristown, TN
both cats love to play with this toy! even the lazy fat boy i have kicks and rolls around the floor with this one. he doesn't play with toys very often so will have to buy more