BY KONG

Maria R.
Fayetteville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. We use them to train her to sit, stay, etc. but so far she is only sitting. She is a medium sized dog, but very active. She knows exactly what this bag sounds like and always comes running.
Courtney D.
Cullman
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My purple loves these meaty flavor bites.It has both beef and cheese in it. I have a German Shepherd and she absolutely does for them. Thank you for this product it’s been hard to find treats that she really enjoys
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog is small and getting old, so he can't really enjoy bones or hard food since it's hard for him to chew. Because of this we try to get anything we can that is easy on his jaw. And he loves these so much he knows the sound of the bag and if it was his choice he would probably eat these and not his actual food
Sydney S.
Atlanta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I hide these in a few Kongs every day for my dog so he can find them during the day while I am gone. However, he will find them and wait to eat them until I'm home. Either way, he really seems to like them and you get a lot of treats for not a lot of money, I would highly recommend for pet owners who are gone during the day!
brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
i love this brand! my dogs are picky eaters! luckily, these are found in most grocery stores and are pretty inexpensive! they don’t smell bad and they don’t stain! so i’m very happy with them! my dogs go crazy for them! highly recommend!
Sami J.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog loves these! We use them to reinforce her training and have her perform small tricks for us. We also put some of these into her dinner if she has been good all day. She goes absolutely bananas for these. !
Tanya D.
Lowell
Highly recommend Kong treats and toys for all pooches. Toys come in all differnt sizes. Great for any size dogs. My puppy's Kong squeak ball and beef treats keep him busy for hours.
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Melissa Diane S.
Iva
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these in their ball that can have treats put inside or just as a treat for being a good boy/boys. The love the flavor of the beef and cheese. It is just one of their many favorites. I would definitely buy this again.
Alyssa D.
Pittsburgh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 labs and they love these for their Kong! We give them their Kong’s every day so that they behave while we’re at work! Works like a charm!