Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKONG
Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L

Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L

by KONG

#9 in Dog Toys

The KONG Jumbler Dog toy is a two-in-one ball toy for twice the interactive fun. The interior tumbling tennis ball and loud squeak entice play, while the handles make it easy for your dog to pick it up and shake it. The Jumbler is made of material that stands up to tough play, making it ideal for games of fetch. Your dog will love the rolling, tumbling, shaking fun for indoor play, or games of fetch and chase in the backyard or dog park. The KONG Jumbler will ensure an exciting, active play session for you and your medium/large dog.

Will this be good for a mini golden doodle?
Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L thinking about buying this as an outdoor toy for my Great Pyrenees/aussie. Is it pretty durable? Wondering if it will last more than a week 🤦
Start your review of Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L!
Nisha P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L uploaded by Nisha P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our puppy loves tennis balls but he always loses them under the ottoman, bookshelf, couch or side tables. This ball in ball is brilliant because it’s large enough that it doesn’t get lost under furniture! The larger ball is made from a thick rubber/silicone material so he can chew on it without eating the fuzzy tennis ball hair. My favorite part is definitely the two handles on the ball, I’ve seen him play with it and then carry it with his mouth to another spot. He loves it!
Rachael H.
Boise, ID
Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L uploaded by Rachael H.
Our 85lbs yellow lab is a super chewer for sure! We’ve had this tumbler for about 6 months and he hasn’t destroyed it yet! He loves it and it even still squeaks! He loves being able to pick up the handle and fling it. The fact that it hasn’t been totally destroyed yet is amazing! Definitely worth purchasing !
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L uploaded by Paige I.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect for outdoor play! My Great Pyrenees/Aussie furbaby can keep himself entertained for hours outside! He loves this thing so much, it bounces too! He can sit there and chew on it and won't be destroyed!
Stephanie W.
Giddings, TX
I have tried every brand of brand of ball that I could possibly think of period of period I have even purchased polyurethane balls but somehow my dog always manages to destroy them. After much research and discussions on social media finding this brand has been a life saver for both of us. I would definitely recommend this brand to family and friends if you have an aggressive tour or just a dog who is larger than normal and likes to chew.
Elissa F.
Celebration, FL
Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L uploaded by Elissa F.
Both my dog and my parents dog got this ball for Christmas last year - one is a black lab one is a boxer - both are rambunctious - they fell in love with this toy and it has proven indestructible! They both carry it around all the time!
Denise F.
Huntington, NY
This toy is great! Keeps our boy occupied and playing on his own but also allows us to play with him! A little fetch or tug-of-war!
Dawn  C.
Pleasanton, KS
My big old baby loves these toys and I love them too because these are the only ones he cannot tear up he's very large he has a huge mouth and huge teeth he has not put one mark on this I give an a+ to call recommend these highly and I will buy more I already have my baby has three Kong toys now but this one is his favorite they are very affordable
Elizabeth P.
Riverside, CA
This one is another great toy, we love playing toggle war with it and supper sturdy.
Kimberly M.
Kokomo, IN
Unfortunately, this very pricy product DID NOT last one day. It had stated it should have been a heavy duty, but not for our 8yr old pit bull. Zeus, had lots of fun tearing off little pieces and leaving piles, throughout the house. It wasn’t much fun for us to clean up.
Susan Y.
Lake Butler, FL
Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L uploaded by Susan Y.
Kong Jumbler Interactive Dog Toy - Blue - M/L uploaded by Susan Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I need one with no holes so my dog won’t destroy it in 20 minutes. LoL 😂.
I need one with no holes so my dog won’t destroy it in 20 minutes. LoL 😂.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
il y a un an
Lucero G. il y a 6 mois
Es muy duradero, a Lucho le encanta. No come si no tiene cerca su juguete! Sin duda sera el favorito de tu [email protected]